How to sleep v2 (1 Viewer)

GlennCove

HSC
I dont want to blame my performance today based on the fact that i got basically no sleep but its undeniable that it somewhat affected my critical thinking skills because of some level of fatigue... : (
Its not like i was unprepared Yesterday:
- i was feeling prepared for today and felt good about how i was going in papers, i did a lot of them and did well in past hsc ones
- i was also tired because i had sports yesterday
- I wasn't stressing about the exam
- stayed away from screens before bed, no caffeine ever etc all that stuff
It was more like an internal thing, i wasnt thinking about the exam but i wasn't able to sleep and had a crazy high hearbeat. I don't know how or why.
Before I was able to sleep the night before exams but now its just not happening even though i am well prepared.
Does anyone have any other tips please, i dont want my performance to be poor because of the fact that i couldn't sleep the night before even though theres no reason why i can't sleep.
Totally sympathise with you on this. When I did the HSC, sleeping was so hard to the point I played soothing classical music! the mind just refused to turn off. Totally the most stressful time in my life, at least I thought it was. Ended up really tired the morning of the test, struggled through the Maths paper Ext 2. Luckily, there is always adrenalin, when push comes to shove, on the day, you know you need to do your best and somehow, either it's will or just some magic, gets you through it. So all the best with your exams. And it is totally normal to feel stressed before one. But trust me, exams aren't the biggest hurdle in life, right now it may seem that way :)
Once you get out into the workforce, you'll just look at this period and laugh it off. You'll be fine synthesisFR, I wish you all the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)