• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how to steal a girl? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
hatty said:
spread some sick rumour about him all over the place
Good call, especially since it was mentioned he's clueless about girls.

Anyway, ARABIANKNIGHT has a point.. if this chick is heaps insecure she might come off as extremely emotional and needy if you hook up with her.

eternity_

dude if u really like her that much.. just follow yo heart.. i mean if shes happy wit this other guy then should u be happy for her that she is happy? instead of trying to break them up and upsetting her too..

altho if this guy is such a prick.. and he aint treating her rite.. and she iant happy wit him.. somethings gotta be done.. go and be the hero if u have to.. u mite like her so much that ending up in hospital for it mite seem worth it..

also dont spread rumours and shit.. if u gonna steal her do it honestly.. well stealing is dishonest.. but u know.. like dont lie and shit.. just be there and she'll come to u.. that way it wouldnt even be stealing ;-)

eternity_

Argonaut said:
Can you say "sleazy"? I'm sure she has her own ideas and she might just be happy. I doubt if she'd appreciate it if some guy came along and tried to break her and her boyfrend up simply because he wants to get with her.

You snooze, you lose. You should have acted sooner instead of coming along and asking for advice on how to be sleazy.
that could be the case.. but on the other hand.. the majority of girls have a weird way of thinking.. they cant make up their minds.. they do alot of weird shit for reasons i just dont understand.. i mean if he knows that she is unhappy with this other guy.. then go in and save her.. do wateva it takes.. she might be scared to beak up wit him.. who knows..

all im saying is that if she is really unhappy.. then save her.. be the hero.. follow your heart.. if u fail u fail.. but if u dont try ull regret it later on..

GSTARRAW

Argonaut said:
OK, yes, the woman's mind can work in odd ways. But since I haven't worked out how my mind works, I'm not about to go an try to sort out someone else's.Trying to force two people to break up simply so you can move in is a good way to get a bad reputation. Plus, I believe in karma, so you do something bad and it's gonna come back and bit you in the ass. As I also believe in irony, the karma will come back exactly when you don't need it.
I'll have to back this guy up... it's true, would you like it if some don juan tried to break you and your mrs up? im sure you could make up some heroic story about what you'd do to a guy if he tried to break you up but at the end of the day, you wouldnt like it happening to you.

eternity_

Argonaut said:
Trying to force two people to break up simply so you can move in is a good way to get a bad reputation. Plus, I believe in karma, so you do something bad and it's gonna come back and bit you in the ass. As I also believe in irony, the karma will come back exactly when you don't need it.
i agree. trying to break them up simply because u wanna move in is wrong.. but trying to break them up because the girl is unhappy with him.. and because he is a prick.. now thats a different story..

eternity_

ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I'll have to back this guy up... it's true, would you like it if some don juan tried to break you and your mrs up? im sure you could make up some heroic story about what you'd do to a guy if he tried to break you up but at the end of the day, you wouldnt like it happening to you.
i would hate it happening to me.. but see if im being a prick to her and making her unhappy.. then i would deserve it.. im not saying i wont still be just as pist.. i mean id still wanna kill tha guy.. but in the end it all comes down to why your doing it.. if your breaking them up to fuk around wit em.. thats shits fuked up.. if your doing it because u think its the right thing.. just go for it..

GSTARRAW

eternity_ said:
i would hate it happening to me.. but see if im being a prick to her and making her unhappy.. then i would deserve it.. im not saying i wont still be just as pist.. i mean id still wanna kill tha guy.. but in the end it all comes down to why your doing it.. if your breaking them up to fuk around wit em.. thats shits fuked up.. if your doing it because u think its the right thing.. just go for it..
It's all about one's motives :) His Geni Locii!

eternity_

Argonaut said:
And besides, no-one has any right to break two people up.
i disagree.. are u saying if a boyfrend is abusive to one of your best frends and u like her alot.. mayb even love.. its wrong to break them up? if u know she would rather be wit u but shes just too scared.. it really depends on the circumstances..

eternity_

Argonaut said:
It all comes back to what I said before:You don't know what all her problems are. You don't know what she wants, and you don't know what she believes in. So how can you be acting in her best interests if you don't know any of this?

And you have no right to judge her boyfriend either. If she really wants to be with you, she'll do it. You don't have to intervene because again, you have no right to.
haha.. well lets just agree to disagree then.. coz i beleive if u really want something go and get it no matter wat it takes.. :)

and i think u can judge a guy if he is beating up his girl.. and she mite want to be wit u but she fears it.. i dunno

just follow your heart son.. ull regret it lata if u dont.. thats my advice

eternity_

Argonaut said:
Stalllll-kerrrrr!Hey, who said I was trying to break someone up?
nah i didnt say u were trying to break anyone up.. its just i've been thru this kinda situation.. i didnt exactly steal.. i was just always there for her wen her bf kept fuking up and shit.. and yeh.. she realised i was tha one.. never regreted it since..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i once force a couple apart..cos i was lik feeling shit and jsut broke up.. i felt so guilty after and told her to get back with him.. she did.. we are lik realli close friends now

i say dun do it.. unless shes being treated lik crap.. otherwise its none of ure business..

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
You don't go steal somebody else's partner! That's highly unethical. Instead, you go and brood and be moody.

eternity_

sometimes u just gotta be a man and go and get wat u want.. who cares wats ethical.. or unfair.. or wateva.. if u want her bad enuff just do it.. if it feels right to you then get in there.. dont sit around and watch her get fuked by some other guy.. take action.. u be tha guy she fuking..

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
alright lets say that i used to strong terminology in the word 'steal' i mean i dont want to actually 'steal' her, or interfere with her relationship by making her current boyfriend seem a 'bad' person. no no no i want to be seen as a 'better' person or alternative as it were.
so lets rephrase this question.... what i 'meant' to say was; what can i do to make her notice me even with a boyfriend.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
eternity_ said:
sometimes u just gotta be a man and go and get wat u want.. who cares wats ethical.. or unfair.. or wateva.. if u want her bad enuff just do it.. if it feels right to you then get in there.. dont sit around and watch her get fuked by some other guy.. take action.. u be tha guy she fuking..
lol that's not being a man, that's being a child

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
i just read page three and eternity you are so on the same page as me, all you others who say its none of my business, wtf, if i want to do something i will make it my business. holy shit, that is the most passive shit argument to anything i have ever heard. yes i am an aggressive person.... i get road rage, surf rage, pool rage. and when something i want to be my business shows up, well its my f-ing business.
food rage, parking rage, concert rage..........

HSC
pikto said:
i just read page three and eternity you are so on the same page as me, all you others who say its none of my business, wtf, if i want to do something i will make it my business. holy shit, that is the most passive shit argument to anything i have ever heard. yes i am an aggressive person.... i get road rage, surf rage, pool rage. and when something i want to be my business shows up, well its my f-ing business.
food rage, parking rage, concert rage..........
Wow, you really sound like a champ, she really WOULD be better off with you...

Good luck with that one tiger, what goes around comes around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)