• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how to steal a girl? (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
eternity_ said:
sometimes u just gotta be a man and go and get wat u want.. who cares wats ethical.. or unfair.. or wateva.. if u want her bad enuff just do it.. if it feels right to you then get in there.. dont sit around and watch her get fuked by some other guy.. take action.. u be tha guy she fuking..
haha it's like poetry just pours out of your mouth

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
oh c'mon what is this 'sleaziness' concept that you all acuse me of, i'm an innocent damn it!

S

Shuter

This thread should really be renamed "how to loose friends and get beaten up".

eternity_

pfft u beleive in that fate shit? 'if its meant to be it will be.. if its not it wont' or someshit like that.. fate is bullshit.. u cant just sit bak and go of its meant to be it'll be.. u gotta do something about it and try and make it be!

heres a lil storyi heard from somewhere.. its about destiny/fate bullshit..

there is this guy right.. he is sitting at home.. and his telling his wife.. i wanna win the lottery.. and his wifes like.. then go buy a lottery ticket.. and his like nah.. if its meant to be then ill win the lottery.. ill just wait it out..

its similar to that.. as in if u dont go for it.. there is no way for fate to go your way.. that above story was kinda stupid.. dont remember it right.. :p

Jonathan A

HSC
pikto said:
hey, now down to business; how do i steal a girl away from a guy, she is pretty much only with him because she is insecure that she can get another (better guy) i.e. me, but when i show intrest she goes along with it but backs off because she feels guilty about flirting with another guy.
I know that if she was single i could easily get her, so how do i make her single?
p.s. the guy she is dating is a complete gump and has no to little idea about girls likes.
Trust me, keep your distance. If you get too attached, no matter how much you mean to be a good friend, as soon as anything more happens, its the end of your friendship. The girl may mislead you into thinking you are a better person to be with, but may only use you as a step up to someone else or may have a different idea of how your relationship will operate.

If you want this girl, wait till anything bad happens (don't be unfair and do it yourself), and provide her with some comfort, but most of all at the right time provide her with some remarks that a man would say, complementing her beauty, personality. Do not counsel, it becomes to misleading for both of you.

A

assman

pikto said:
hey, now down to business; how do i steal a girl away from a guy, she is pretty much only with him because she is insecure that she can get another (better guy) i.e. me, but when i show intrest she goes along with it but backs off because she feels guilty about flirting with another guy.
I know that if she was single i could easily get her, so how do i make her single?
p.s. the guy she is dating is a complete gump and has no to little idea about girls likes.

you can simply just wait? or maybe you can try be her really good close friend ... and once she has an argument with her gump .... talk her out of being with him.

its fool proof.

edit: more like console her .... actually.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
..and afterwards when you get dumped you can make a new thread "How to fuck the bitch up good"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)