How to structure answer for this type of q. -hsc tomorrow (1 Viewer)

pinkkate1406

HSC
Hey

I was just wondering how ppl would go about structuring an essay worded like this
this is an example of a family q, but there was a similar one for the workplace option aswell, and im guessing most of the options:

"evaluate the effectiveness of law reform in achieving justice for family members, and include a description of how the law responds to different family arrangements"

Like what would you make your paragraphs..would they be on each part of effectiveness
ie, equality, resource efficiency etc
or would they be for each of the reasons for reform

or would you base it totally around the diff family arrangements, each diff arrangemnt a new paragraph also integrating the law reform and how this achieves affectiveness?

thanksss :)
i cant find sample answers to this anywhere

bmn

HSC
I'd have a brief description of agencies of reform at the start.

You basically have 2 options.

1. Construct it around the syllabus points for law reform. Of course, you'd still strongly link it to the effectiveness issues as well.

2. Construct it around issues, which would include different family arrangements. The question says include, so you don't have to base it around different family arrangements, but I'd have 1/3 - 2/3 of the essay on it. This way allows for more sophistication and flow, but it is much easier to forget to link back, and you often tend to repeat yourself.

Its all up to personal preference, and both ways can get band 6s.

pinkkate1406

HSC
thankyou heaps for your help!
I looked at the workplace q that was the same as this, but relating to the workplace obvisouly, and for that one i was thinking structuring it around the reasons for reform, plus a few of the actual reforms...

but my main problem was how to integrate the discuss aspect, and you helped with that thanks! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)