How to study food technology (1 Viewer)

myawesome

HSC
How do you study this subject? The syllabus isn't really helpful. It just says "Students learn" and the content.

moocow920

HSC
Are you trying to revise for your hsc or learn from scratch? Personally my textbook just follows the syllabus points so I summarise that using my class notes and an excel book to make my own books, and then just practice questions and papers

KitchenSinky

HSC
Just stare at some food for 3-4 hours then the information will just sink right in.

myawesome

HSC
Are you trying to revise for your hsc or learn from scratch? Personally my textbook just follows the syllabus points so I summarise that using my class notes and an excel book to make my own books, and then just practice questions and papers
Hi,
what is your textbook? I only know of Food Technology in Action and Excel

moocow920

HSC
Hi,
what is your textbook? I only know of Food Technology in Action and Excel
Food Technology in Action. You know what thought my food tech exams next week and my notes are not amazing but they cover most things pretty thoroughly and are taken mostly from food tech in action and the excel book, after my exam I'll send you my notes if you want them. I came first in trials and am hoping for a Band 6 so if you're interested PM me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)