How to Study For Business (1 Viewer)

samuel slack

HSC
So far I've read through my notes, then got people to question me on them. Thats the best method of remembering business stuff, for me. In the next few days i'm planning to do some past papers. I think once I've done a fair bit of both of those things I'll be set, but I'm all ears for any other suggestions. :)

LatK7

HSC
Might sound silly. But i put my syllabus on my desk and walk back and forth going through it all without looking and basically speaking to myself!

And past papers, too. Simple enough.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
samuel slack said:
So far I've read through my notes, then got people to question me on them. Thats the best method of remembering business stuff, for me.
when you say ppl questioned you was that like in person? or over the net?..im planning to do the same thing

samuel slack

HSC
In person, basically read my notes for one topic for, i dunno half an hour to an hour, then I get my mum/dad/brother/if I'm desperate my little sister... to question me on key terms, definitions, points that I've made. Then after I've done this for all my topics i'm planning to do some past papers. Then, hopefully I'll have a complete knowledge of the subject. Lol. It sounds good in theory... I think it'd work fine over the net. It'd prolly be even better if you could get other people who do business to sit down and quiz each other on this stuff... I think that in order for it to work, you have to answer questions as they're asked, you can't go and look at your notes while you're answering questions. Once you've finished being quizzed you then reread all the stuff you didn't understand to begin with. And i think that pretty much explains that method of study. lol.

Beege

HSC
Remember all the dot points from the syllabus, the headings etc. plus make sure you know the content for each dot point, this will make the last 2 sections of the exam easier.

I've taped the syllabus pages to my big mirror next to my computer so it will probably work cauz i find myself always looking at the dot points now.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
hmm yeah i might actually try and study my syllabus, esp the dot point main headings. yeah im having that 'quiz' thing soon but for another subject, although...thers going to be 7 of us..

samuel slack

HSC
Agreed. So how much study have you guys done for business over the past few days. In the past week, I've put in about 4-5 hours for this subject...

aussiedrunk

HSC
3 hours a day for the last 4 weeks....thats the only way you'll get to know thye syllabes inside out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)