how to study for cold war (1 Viewer)

ART

HSC
ok, for germany i have just written practice essays and memorised them, but there are just too many possible exam questions that can be asked for cold war! how does everyone else study cold war?

Ryken

HSC
i study the primary leaders of the time n just the main policies adopted by each country. I also focus on like 2 crises. Practice essays are prob the best bet even tho there is heaps to cover u will most likely go over everything if u do past papers. thats wat i do neways

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
practice essays

tons of them

the cold war is also good if you like to work with a friend - you can test each other a bit -

actually i thought of this after i did my HSC exam but the best thing would have been to have a skeleton summary of all the major things in the cold war (something like a sheet of paper that had all the CW policies, leaders, summits, etc on it) and just ask each other to expalain what happen -

Last edited:

SarahJZ

HSC
A chronological list of all the policies, events and summits etc, broken down into areas, like first phase of the Cold War, Detente, Second Cold War...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)