How to study for english exam? (1 Viewer)

FightingSmile64

HSC
I am trying to study for botb paper 1 and 2 english exams and just dont know where to start. I try to make thesis points concerning the themes etc in the texts but there are so many especially when you duplicate them with your related text. On top of that get examples, context, effect and its so many pages its not worth it.

Does anyone have a template or provide advice?

I am seriously just thinking of memorising the context for the modules and finding 10 adaptive quotes each or something like that. Dont know what to do for discovery

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I am trying to study for botb paper 1 and 2 english exams and just dont know where to start. I try to make thesis points concerning the themes etc in the texts but there are so many especially when you duplicate them with your related text. On top of that get examples, context, effect and its so many pages its not worth it.

Does anyone have a template or provide advice?

I am seriously just thinking of memorising the context for the modules and finding 10 adaptive quotes each or something like that. Dont know what to do for discovery
yes I do, a full template example (no strings attached) >> http://tinyurl.com/dp4samples/sf/english 2014.zip
for mod B I suggest grouping by theme/area
for mod A similar but group examples from the different texts (1 from text A, 1 from text B)
mod C won't be much use to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)