How to study for english trial (1 Viewer)

drexxx

HSC
Hello,

can someone please give me some idea how to study for english. do i really have to memorise over 10 different texts or something like that.

thanks.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
just know your texts. try some practice essays. you pretty much know what the essay question will be, it'll be something broad about journeys/etc. try some past papers and sit yourself down and time yourself to forty minutes, see if you can do it

try memorising some note-worthy quotes that would support your argument about journeys. if you have a hard time memorising quotes, you can always write them out a few times, that way its rattled into your brain, or for faster approaches, print them in big writing, tape them around your room, or record yourself saying them and listen to them every now and then.

seriously past papers is the answer.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
what are the techinques and btw the trials, is it the same as everyone in this state, do we all do the same questions?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
no, some schools have an independent trial, there is also the cssa (i think thats it), which most catholic schools use, as well as some schools who just use a past paper.

wazza1987

HSC
are any of you doing wilfred owen if so have you got any good notes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)