How to study from now to hsc help! :) (1 Viewer)

lolitaaa

HSC
How should I be studying from now until hsc to maximise my results? I am aiming for 99.6+ and am relying on my externals to pull up my marks, especially for English :(

Is there advice from past students like specifically on how to maximise the efficiency of study from now to the exams? Do you recommend doing past papers every week or reviewing the theory or doing it all simultaneously? Thanks a lot :)

astroman

HSC
How should I be studying from now until hsc to maximise my results? I am aiming for 99.6+ and am relying on my externals to pull up my marks, especially for English :(

Is there advice from past students like specifically on how to maximise the efficiency of study from now to the exams? Do you recommend doing past papers every week or reviewing the theory or doing it all simultaneously? Thanks a lot :)
what subjects do you do?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

Honestly would've thought that you would have worked out how to study at this point in time

Just do what works best for you and maybe try methods in the past that have led to good results

Other than that I'd say do heaps of past papers and if you're getting questions wrong refer back to your notes to ensure that you understand where you went wrong

Skim through your notes on a daily basis as well

saif1788

HSC
Practice practice practice. If you don't understand something, take your time to read it carefully. Don't be in a hurry, it is better to know half your points 100% than knowing all your points 50%.
And I guess stop worrying and start studying ;-)

HSC
Refine areas where you lost marks in, in your trials. Keep writing essays and start doing HSC papers from like the 90s. Despite the syllabus change, most of the work we do nowadays overlaps with work in the 90s. So do HSC papers to get accustomed to the different question types they ask. And also, try to find 2014 papers from like Ruse and all, do them because of the multiple choice format for ext 2 maths. But yeah, HSC papers now

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)