How to study IPT? (1 Viewer)

bennnlee

HSC
I fail my IPT half yearly exam.I kept study very hard in IPT everyday.How come I can't pass. How do you guys prepare the IPT eaxm?

cartoonist48

HSC
I didn't. I got 57% on my IPT half yearly. But my teacher said the only way we can fail is if we don't attend the exam

TakutoKira

HSC
i only got 58% =D But yer i dont think i read over my notes :hammer: computers hurts my head so yer but all i did in the exam was draw up tables and labelled them with similiar situations that related to the exam for example i used my anime sites and how it works on them and it did work i got 4 / 4 For my 4 mark questions:spam:

cartoonist48

HSC
u do know that that helps him in no way. did u study at home? cozz i've been told to study for 3 hours a night, but i dont have the time to do that

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
you need to keep up with the definitions of things u learn in IPT. you need to also make sure you write RELEVANT information to the question. it's honestly nothing to do with HOW much you write but what you write. you really need to know your stuff to get good marks.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Cross reference worked in all subjects.
That means any content that is mentioned in every study guide or textbook is much more reliable, that technique helps you learn.

jenmer

HSC
N/A
bennnlee said:
I fail my IPT half yearly exam.I kept study very hard in IPT everyday.How come I can't pass. How do you guys prepare the IPT eaxm?
Firstly its important to know your definitions. Prepare glossaries for each topic and read them often. You also need to understand each topic in terms of a real life scenario. Good examples are in past HSC papers. Get used to answering that syle of question. It is not uncommon to do fail half-yearly exams - it is meant to inspire you and make you realise how hard you must work to get a good mark. Study means practice!!

nifkeh

HSC
i have this textbook and its the most unmotivating textbook out there- bloody man writes an essay on each section
omg lol I know right

BTW the 'HSC exam style questions' aren't HSC questions at all lol. Plus the amount of crap he writes for them is way too detailed and not to the point

I found doing the Success One past papers really bumped my external marks up, I increased by 9 marks. Just know your content, do past papers, look at answers, repeat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)