How to study Physics? (1 Viewer)

Green Pup

HSC
Physics has been my worst enemy since starting Year 11. Science has always been a pain from Years 7-10.

My half-yearlies are a couple of weeks away and I've barely made any study notes. My teacher isn't very...good. He tends to go off-topic alot and assumes that we know everything we've been taught. I do listen in class and some of the stuff he says is quite interesting, but I just find it so hard to study physics.

How do you study???

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You should be making notes from the syllabus. Use textbooks and other books to make notes based on what is specifically stated in the syllabus.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Physics has been my worst enemy since starting Year 11. Science has always been a pain from Years 7-10.

My half-yearlies are a couple of weeks away and I've barely made any study notes. My teacher isn't very...good. He tends to go off-topic alot and assumes that we know everything we've been taught. I do listen in class and some of the stuff he says is quite interesting, but I just find it so hard to study physics.

How do you study???
wait up. I'm creating a YR 11 NOTES THREAD.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I never made notes. Just read the book front to back.

hotandspice

HSC
In terms of being in the top for physics reading the book ain't gonna give you much help
I thought I knew every syllabus point and every formula (I did), but what I find is that the exam has a lot of practical question which require you to think and know how to use formulas.
My suggestion is maybe a quick read of all topics, but to focus heavily on past papers to ensure you know every type of question that can come up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)