How to study (1 Viewer)

Steffi1

HSC
Hello, I got year 11 exams although its not that important, i still would love to know how to study effectively for a exam.
Should i be going over my notes, doing past english plans ?

And how on earth do I study i.t.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS DOING THERE VCE !
Stay strong, at least your nearly finished !

Thanks

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Make notes, read them, highlight them, do heaps of past papers for each subject, repeat until familiar with all concepts.

Test friends, ask friends to test you, talk about topics with friends, make jokes out of funny topics, ask family members that have sat the HSC before to help you, cousins, brothers, sisters, your parents if they're good with any subjects or perhaps even teachers.

Steffi1

HSC
Thank you !

Why is everyone so rude? I Just was asking a simple question.

HSC
Uni Grad
ignore the rest of the people apart from MrBrightside and unknown, they're just trolling

Make notes, read them, highlight them, do heaps of past papers for each subject, repeat until familiar with all concepts.

Test friends, ask friends to test you, talk about topics with friends, make jokes out of funny topics, ask family members that have sat the HSC before to help you, cousins, brothers, sisters, your parents if they're good with any subjects or perhaps even teachers.
this. Also ill give an example of a joke: Where did 3, 9 and 27 go to when they're sick? A G.P. :)
if you get it

Edit: the joke was from SpiralFlex

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
ignore the rest of the people apart from MrBrightside and unknown, they're just trolling

this. Also ill give an example of a joke: Where did 3, 9 and 27 go to when they're sick? A G.P. :)
if you get it
Steal my joke without quoting...Plagiarism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)