How to study (1 Viewer)

Infinxte

HSC
So basically I wanted to study in these holidays but I decided that I would leave it to January to have a break but first few days of january I didn’t do much and then we went last minute 2 week holidays for my dads 50th birthday and last few days I haven’t done anything. Ive done all holiday homework that teachers gave us but I’d like to study what we have done and go ahead for economics as it is my worst Subject how could I effectively do this in the week I have (my school goes back on the 2nd).

YonOra

HSC
So many threads like this. Have a look through them.

In short, do whatever you want: go ahead, scope the syllabus, make notes, revise.

HSC
N/A
You need to be well organised, focused and willing to put in effort. You need to make sure you end up with a thorough understanding of all concepts and (if applicable) attempt to complete as many past papers as well as papers from other schools. This will help you as you will be exposed to the different kinds of questions that could appear in your HSC exam. If you're planning to only study economics in this one week then you should be able to cover a significant part of its content, provided you don't get distracted.

idkkdi

HSC
So basically I wanted to study in these holidays but I decided that I would leave it to January to have a break but first few days of january I didn’t do much and then we went last minute 2 week holidays for my dads 50th birthday and last few days I haven’t done anything. Ive done all holiday homework that teachers gave us but I’d like to study what we have done and go ahead for economics as it is my worst Subject how could I effectively do this in the week I have (my school goes back on the 2nd).
imagine getting then doing holiday homework.

beetree1

HSC
Download an app that would aid with minimising procrastination and work very very hard for the remaining two weeks.
I am a very pro-study timetable person, so maybe try one out if you haven't already! All in all, stay organised and don't lose momentum. You've got this :p

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Download an app that would aid with minimising procrastination and work very very hard for the remaining two weeks.
I am a very pro-study timetable person, so maybe try one out if you haven't already! All in all, stay organised and don't lose momentum. You've got this :p
And I'm a professional procrastinator.

What do I do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)