How to tell her? (1 Viewer)

rr.dun.dun

HSC
Just tell her and it shouldn't be awkward at all after if she doesn't feel the same way that is if you both are good friends, although if you really like her then just take you're chances. What's the big deal?!

cfair

Banned
HSC
Wait until a party. Get a bit of courage up ya if you know what i mean.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Don't even tell her. Just call her out to the movies. Force her to like you. Keep bumping her into her hands, and just pinch her ass real hard!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
MonkEE said:
Don't even tell her. Just call her out to the movies. Force her to like you. Keep bumping her into her hands, and just pinch her ass real hard!
iawtc

テリー

HSC
you should be more confronting if you really WANT to tell her, no sms, msn crap. its too easy and you wont be as confident when your with her becouse you told her without much effort
bring up the courage and tell her face to face
but if you really cant do it? you dont love her!
no i was being dead serious.
theres other ways like some suggested, eg dont tell her at all, jst kiss her?
ye well those ways are kind of for movies and movies only, love stories dont come free or easily

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kewlu said:
I wholeheartedly disagree.

I think the text message is an excellent medium. Of couse, it should not be the sole medium for that type of thing, but it is a very good medium in which to express one's feelings.

It's different to talking on phone or msn, or RL, because each message has a distinct purpose, and the person wouldn't send a message if they didn't have anything to say, seeing as it is 25c a pop. There's no empty "lol"s or "yeah"s that you can experience in other mediums.

Ok, i have thought way too much about this.
Yes, but it's so much more nicer to do it in person. It's so restricting through a text, and there's no tone of voice there (hence why there can be weird misinterpretations over bos, msn, sms's) and some meaning gets lost.

If you're saying it, I don't know. Assuming the professing of one's feelings becomes a successful one, nothing beats lunging into each other for a possible makeout session when the feelings are mutual.

Or skip right into the makeout session and then ask about seeing each other on a regular basis later ;) There is none of that instant opportunity in an sms

Anyway to the thread starter, I'd flirt. Flirt like there is no tomorrow until you're almost positive she's into you. Don't get too intense with the flirting too fast though, just stepping stones.

Last edited:

grizzleddude

HSC
Thanks guys... I will hold off until she is back and do something this weekend...

In regard to the flirting thing, what would be the best thing to do you think? I have never been that good at it but I guess I am ok.

I just need advice, I want to get with her so bad.. it's like her opinions change all the time it's frustrating lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)