• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How to tell if a guy likes you??!! (1 Viewer)

bassistx

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
are you morbidly obese? I couldnt help but stare at this fatty the other day, she was wearing a tight shirt way too small for her and flab was hanging out of the bottom of it, but just because I kept peeking at her rolls of joy doesnt mean I like her.
LMFAO :rofl:
Just ask 'em...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Bainesy said:
C: stear clear. wires inside this guys head are crossed the wrong way. if he asks you out tell him you are a lesbian and end all hope for him

D: you didnt mention much, sounds like he is a super hero. so id say do for him
C: He could just been nervous or something, I don't see how you can say his "wires are crossed the wrong way". Maybe they really did need the money upfront and he's just not particularly eloquent.

D: Super hero? Because he speaks to her in passing? Massive assumption there. He could be a serial killer or something. Interstate? I don't trust it.

Bainesy

HSC
well if i were talking to a girl that i wanted to begin a relationship with i wouldnt do a hard-sell. but hey, thats just me

think about it. talks to her in passing. why would he do that and not maintain a longer conversation??? cause he needs to go and save someone. but i like you serial killer idea, maybe he cant talk cause he needs to go kill someone...

but anyways, B still sounds like the best guy, but he has a gf, c'est la vie

lala2

Banned
HSC
Bainesy said:
A: creep. either you didnt recall the event properly and this guy wasnt actually interested in you, in which case it doesnt matter, or he did come near you to be near you but didnt say anything, which means he is either not interested or a creep
No, he brushed by the side of the table I was sitting on, so that was too obvious. He didn't say anything. So I think he's a creep. But just checking...some guys have funny ways of showing they like someone.

B: seems ok. maybe say "oh why cant i ever get a bf" around him. but if you dont like him that much dont go around trying to break up his relationship
Nah, anybody in a relationship is no go. But I'd like to know for sure what he was thinking. He's a sweet guy though, doesn't give off an aura of creepiness unlike A.

C: stear clear. wires inside this guys head are crossed the wrong way. if he asks you out tell him you are a lesbian and end all hope for him
Yeah, the actual situation was, he's a rep for St John's, and he said to me, oh did you know that if you want to attend first aid course day next Saturday, you have to pay me by Monday (and he told me this on Friday, like, the three days before that Monday). I was quite affronted, he sounded like a moneyface to me, but I somehow managed to convey in an ambiguous way I wasn't able to turn up the next Saturday (which I couldn't anyway, I was due to work), and he obviously didn't take the hint and pressed me and said, well, if you wanna come, I'm x y and z.

So I just threw him off and said well, I've got classes all day (well away from you too I was thinking by this stage) and he was like oh. I just kind of went thanks and turned around and went off. The worst thing was, he's in the year above me, people said he was a nice guy who was desperately single, and so I had gotten his contact details from him >< and this must've encouraged him. Argh. And yeah, come on, if there was a senior who was apparently doing quite well, you'd take their contact details too so you could ask them stuff too.

D: you didnt mention much, sounds like he is a super hero. so id say do for him
I dunno...perhaps that one will be a mystery until next congress. I was just intrigued to know whether he might've liked me or not. Just in a purely curious sense.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Haha, I wouldn't know, been too many years in a girls' school and before that at a co-ed school where (think 11-12 year olds) the guys all wanted to have a root already. Hence very cautious of the male species. Plus I'm 18--is that old enough or what?

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
A definately likes you, but seems too shy to do anything

B is probably just a bit intimidated by you and trying to act friendly even though he has nothing in common with you to talk and isnt willing to engage in small talk as hes not interested

C is just acting friendly to recruit more members. ignore any possible signals he may have given you.

D probably is slightly interested in you but doesnt know you well enough to take things any further

D sounds like the best root.

Pace_T

HSC
is it so damn unusual when a guy flirts with you that you have to question everything about it? unless youve never experienced a guy flirt with you until now, there is no point analysing everything in so much detail. surely everybody at this age has had someone of the opposite sex flirt with them by now! :rofl:

HSC
Pace_T said:
is it so damn unusual when a guy flirts with you that you have to question everything about it? unless youve never experienced a guy flirt with you until now, there is no point analysing everything in so much detail. surely everybody at this age has had someone of the opposite sex flirt with them by now! :rofl:
:shy::(

Then again I tend to overlook such things without a thought.

Pace_T

HSC
hsc1 said:
Coming from the guy who seems to spend most of his life on this forum...
you'd know wouldnt you?

hsc1

HSC
Pace_T said:
you'd know wouldnt you?
woah... dont get so defensive, it only shows that ive hit the jackpot.

Assuming your profile is somewhat accurate, your bitching about someone for not having a life, when your out of high school and still here yourself... i mean, im just saying... :rolleyes:

take it easy mate, no hard feelings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)