How to tell if a guy likes you??!! (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
hsc1 said:
woah... dont get so defensive, it only shows that ive hit the jackpot.

Assuming your profile is somewhat accurate, your bitching about someone for not having a life, when your out of high school and still here yourself... i mean, im just saying... :rolleyes:

take it easy mate, no hard feelings.
none taken. just dont be surprised if it hits 2010 and youre still posting on here too

Lebstr

HSC
hahaha just like a girl at my school. a guy looks at her she thinks he likes her, aparatnly everone likes her in her mind

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
hsc1 said:

Assuming your profile is somewhat accurate, your bitching about someone for not having a life, when your out of high school and still here yourself... i mean, im just saying... :rolleyes:

A life?

coooool! where do I download one of those?

:read:

HSC
hsc1 said:

Um, he's not posting in the HSC section or school section....
There is a university section of this site as well as non-school etc.

Potential100UAI

HSC
The world doesn't revolve around you, stupid loser with the beefed up ego. Maybe you should ask them instead of posting your sad life story on BoS. Guy A is probably some freak that has sick shit in his mind and wanting you to be his "test puppet". Guy B is probably either practising bigamy, lookking for more sex or just plainly has a retarded look. Guy C is probably some wanker that just wants your business then will tell you to GTFO, I suggest throwing a $20 note = problem solved. Guy D is just some attention seeker like you, so stop fkin seeking attention then Guy D will fuk off.

P.S. i'm Guy E, the guy that will tell you to crawl back into the ugly hole and slowly rot there.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
yep

he loves goatse for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)