how to tone your stomache in ONE MONTH? (1 Viewer)

cowfer

HSC
just by the 'ab king pro' and you'll be set!

*maria*

HSC
cowfer said:
just by the 'ab king pro' and you'll be set!
LMAO...i don't really recommend this. I have an ABswing, and omg the PAIN is UNBEARABLE. *shudders at memories* seriously, everytime i did a few-i wouldn't be able to laugh without screaming in pain for days.

I choose my jelly belly over that torture any day

cowfer

HSC
But haven't you seen the ads? The fat bloke turns into a super sexy stud in just 6months by training 10mins a day!!!!! Plus it gave him ripped chest and shoulders. Oh and don't forget about those 15" biceps he got aswell.

Can't go wrong imo

*maria*

HSC
cowfer said:
But haven't you seen the ads? The fat bloke turns into a super sexy stud in just 6months by training 10mins a day!!!!! Plus it gave him ripped chest and shoulders. Oh and don't forget about those 15" biceps he got aswell.

Can't go wrong imo
LMAO!!! i remember swearing my butt off at the pictures of all those "fat blokes" in the instruction manual who mysteriously had not only their stomach flattened, but notably loss of man boobs, all body hair, a mysterious loss of all facial wrinkles not to mention the (EHEM) considerably larger bump on his y-fronts...

WOW-all that with 10 minutes a day on a 150 buck machine. I can't believe i fell for it

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
1.eat food that doesnt bloat..
2.sit ups
3.crunches(front and sside)
4. run(it focuses on the outer muscles cause situps n shit do the inner muscles thats why it looks like it doesnt work)
5. do it in routine.. like 20 mins every day or 1hr 3 times a week
keep it constant^^

thats how i have my abs^^

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Pilates is awesome for abs. I'm just getting back into it, and mannnn it hurts the next day. You do lots of exercises with your legs in the air and you have to keep them up there and stable with your stomach. Pretty much the whole time you're there you need to keep your stomach tense.

I've had the line down the middle of my stomach for ages, but since I've started running my stomach is getting more defined.

But ATM the bottom part is bloated for hormonal reasons. Blahhh pms. Nothing you can do about that, except maybe not eat and fuck that.

I love those ab machines. I went from fat, pale and hairy to really muscly, tanned and waxed!! And my before picture was so unhappy and wearing unflattering clothes.

AND IT FOLDS FOR EASY STORAGE UNDER YOUR BED!!!

yennie B

HSC
pattii said:
1.eat food that doesnt bloat..
2.sit ups
3.crunches(front and sside)
4. run(it focuses on the outer muscles cause situps n shit do the inner muscles thats why it looks like it doesnt work)
5. do it in routine.. like 20 mins every day or 1hr 3 times a week
keep it constant^^

thats how i have my abs^^
what foods don't bloat ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)