How to turn the tables... (1 Viewer)

GSTARRAW

My girlfriend plays hard to get SOO much, infact, she plays hard to get all the time and i fuken hate it because it's always chase chase chase. Just wondering, what are some tips of turning the tables so that she's the one chasing and im the one playing hard to get? Help appreciated, abuse isn't.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i dont think doing that would be a good idea...

but heck.

Just throw an emotional hollywood style - cruel intentions - ryan phillippe act.

"i can never win with you can I"

"it's always just you you you. That's all it is for me! Well fuck it! Why should I bother?"

etc

ie the sort of guilt trip that makes a girl go "awww...." and chase you back...

Bahahaha, you don't have to take me seriously

GSTARRAW

Lol that's obvious, but it's kinda hard not to chase... i dunno i wish i could but it's just something that happens..

GSTARRAW

Not-That-Bright said:
pfft sounds like ur gf's a manipulative bitch like my ex, fuck her, one day just rape her and leave her in the woods.
Damn right manipulative. Ain't that easy, i wish i could but i think im whipped :/ eeeeeeeeeekkk can't believe i actually admitted to that.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea same, she had me done... she manipulated me full on, i had other girls telling me she was a manipulative bitch and to leave her... she was good looking n kept having sex with me tho so it fucked around with my brain/immature emotions.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Turn the tables? Neglect her and treat her like shit. Be real arrogant. Girls find this unbelievably sexy.

BTW, I am not joking.

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
no they dnt they find it pathetic are u tryin 2 make the girl hate him or like him more...hey btw dnt take advice from guys on girl u take advice from the girls after all we no wot we like and dnt like...

if u want her to chase after u which i wonder why becuase the guy is ment 2 chase the girl unless the girls desperate...anywaz

u dnt rape her for one...u play hot and cold
eg if shes playing hard to get play along for a bit then stop and shell be like y did u stop playing along ...u act serz and then u play hard to get...get it? draw her in and then u turn the tables...............
hope it helped

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
gal, stop playing hard to get cuz ur aint all dat, build a bridge and get over urself jk jk

usually i would offer more constructive advice, but i dont like it when gals think they are all that and play hard to get to the point of no return.... relationships are abt both of u, not just abt her her her or him him him. its ridiculous. u dont want to be like the donkey in the realtionship where she would hold a carrot tied to a string and u just following it....

make a point to actualli stop chasing.. ie: when she isr holding the sign that says *CHASE ME!!! NOW!* just dont.

cuz if u keep on doing the chasing after she plays hard to get , it wil take a toll on ur relationship. and frankly it just aint fair on u.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
My girlfriend plays hard to get SOO much, infact, she plays hard to get all the time and i fuken hate it because it's always chase chase chase. Just wondering, what are some tips of turning the tables so that she's the one chasing and im the one playing hard to get? Help appreciated, abuse isn't.
She's your gf so why do you have to chase her?,you already have her. We usually chase/go after people we havn't got.Your both in a relationship together, she shouldn't be carrying on like that, its silly.Or maybe she just wants more attention,

Collin

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
She's your gf so why do you have to chase her?,you already have her. We usually chase/go after people we havn't got.Your both in a relationship together, she shouldn't be carrying on like that, its silly.Or maybe she just wants more attention,

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
whats the pie for?
You obviously don't get it.

Pull a stunt like this, it oughta command some respect:
<AVX885> i'm going to break up with my girlfriend, she is cheating on me
<sprtzntm77> dude, this is perfect... ok heres what you do
<sprtzntm77> dont mention this to her, and get in her pants one last time, make it really rough.
<AVX 885> i like where this is going..
<sprtzntm77> right, so.. fuck her nice and rough-like and just before she is about to cum, pull out.
<AVX 885> haha, go on
<sprtzntm77> pull out and dont say a word. Go get your pants and put em back on, and say somthing along the lines of "i dont think our relationship is gonna work out, im breaking up with you. goodbye"
<AVX 885> HAHA, nice!
<sprtzntm77> so keep an emotionless face and dont respond to anything she says. While your putting on your socks, mutter somthing about forgetting to pick up your syphilis antibiotics. That'll really get her freaked out.
<AVX 885> LMAO! This is golden, i have to pull this off..
<sprtzntm77> dude.. before this all goes down.. i'll hide either under the bed or in the closet. While your on your way to the door, turn around and say, "hey mark, shes not gonna go for the DP, were leaving.. lets go." I'll get out from under the bed, look pissed off and follow you out the door.
<AVX 885> this is golden.. haha and I could just imagine her sitting there spread eagle on the bed with the most awesome expression of shock and awe on her face. I should take a picture as im walking out the door and mail it to her parents.
<sprtzntm77> Fuck, if we pull this off, it will be the best breakup scenario ever. She deserves it too.
<AVX 885> Yes, this is a warning women everywhere.. dont cheat on me, for I will seek my sweet revenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)