How to turn the tables... (1 Viewer)

GSTARRAW

Hey,
thanks for all the advice guys! More constructive then abusive. Sweet, better then i expected.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Yaz88 said:
no they dnt they find it pathetic are u tryin 2 make the girl hate him or like him more...hey btw dnt take advice from guys on girl u take advice from the girls after all we no wot we like and dnt like...

Don't be daft, everyone knows girls love arrogance. Girls prefer the euphemism, "confidence" though.
They like the alpha-male, the go getter, the arrogant upstart, the yuppie, the powerful male. They like guys that look down on everyone. This is an integral part of human instinct. Even the ladder theory agrees with me on this. Guys, you have probably seen this yourselves, fantastic girls going out with absolute arseholes, im just pointing out why this happens.

You, Yaz, are the same, I have never once met a girl, who has ever accepted the truth.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rohypnol works its wonders, barring that chloroform.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
You obviously don't get it.

Pull a stunt like this, it oughta command some respect:
(insert bash.org quote)

Hahaha, beat me to it :p

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
My girlfriend plays hard to get SOO much, infact, she plays hard to get all the time and i fuken hate it because it's always chase chase chase. Just wondering, what are some tips of turning the tables so that she's the one chasing and im the one playing hard to get? Help appreciated, abuse isn't.

scavenger hunt

or stop chasing

Last edited:

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
My girlfriend plays hard to get SOO much, infact, she plays hard to get all the time and i fuken hate it because it's always chase chase chase. Just wondering, what are some tips of turning the tables so that she's the one chasing and im the one playing hard to get? Help appreciated, abuse isn't.
just dump her with out telling her

aj_number_10

HSC
man u should b the 1 playn hard 2 get
thats wat i always do
n the chix just line up 4 u dude

GSTARRAW

Hmmm thanks people,
i'm kinda workin around it anyway... just not playing her game and she's noticing too. Now im just scared i'll push her away n lose her.. Arghh

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
nah u wont. just treat her good. have u even tried talking to her about it? ask her why shes playing hard to get. ask her if she wants a relationship or wants guys to keep chasing her. tell her u really care for her, and that ur both equal in the relationship, there is no upper hand, so she shouldnt act as though there is.

GSTARRAW

heh, iv'e tried that one... Then she says to me it's no fun without a 'chase'... yet im the one always chasing and i can't fucken hack it... she says she doesn't mind doin a little bit of chasing but i never give her the chance :/ Only coz i fucken hate the game so bad.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
hmm. it looks like shes just looking for that feeling that shes wanted. i cant understand why dating someone she obviously likes isnt satisfying. try making her feel special in other ways like taking her to the movies, going for walks and having lots of conversation. she will eventually realise that there is no need for her behaviour, and forget about it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)