How to wear these boots? (2 Viewers)

ohh la la

HSC
god no. dont fold up your boot cuts to the top of them. argh....just dont
if you dont wanna give in to the skinny leg trend (if you are going to either get sass and bide or alice mccall or if you are desperate for colour tsubi) then wear the boots with a dress, skirt...anything flowy.
just not short shorts.
i have these boots i think, are they the robert robert ones? they are hot boots and i like wearing them with a dress and cardi...it looks hawt

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
ohh la la said:
god no. dont fold up your boot cuts to the top of them. argh....just dont
if you dont wanna give in to the skinny leg trend (if you are going to either get sass and bide or alice mccall or if you are desperate for colour tsubi) then wear the boots with a dress, skirt...anything flowy.
just not short shorts.
i have these boots i think, are they the robert robert ones? they are hot boots and i like wearing them with a dress and cardi...it looks hawt
sass and bide and alice macall arent the only good skinny leg jeans
some of us dont have that kind of budget
the just jeans skinnies look fine on me and theyre a fraction of the price

CieL

HSC
Lainee said:
You can't buy a strip of really bad leather for that price. Unless the leather was plastic, and it wasn't actually a shoe but a strip of plastic sticky taped to your foot. Then maybe $10 would be a fair price.
Are those actually leather? It looks like imitation leather.

And that type of sole is dodgy too.. it looks like it's slightly coming off on the inner left foot.. I've had experiences with those and they wear down quickly.

The heel area is not curved but dead straight so they'll scratch the back of your foot once you start walking alot in them

Plus you mentioned that even the buckles dont match

$100 is max I'd pay for those pair although they are quite nice style-wise.. but the colour would only suit the lighter tones of clothing

Always

HSC
CieL said:
$100 is max I'd pay for those pair although they are quite nice style-wise.. but the colour would only suit the lighter tones of clothing
$100?

Find me a pair that look like Lainee's for $100 and I'll pay you double for it.

I spotted a similar pair at Shoo Biz (?) for over $200. They were definitely the ugliest imitation Chloe's I've seen so far.

CieL

HSC
Always said:
$100?

Find me a pair that look like Lainee's for $100 and I'll pay you double for it.
I'm not trying to say her boots look bad or anything, I'm just trying to say that $180 is quite a price to pay for a pair of defected boots

*thinks about how many shifts I'll have to work to get $180*

Pierotte

HSC
Ahh!!

There were boots so damn similar to those about 3 pages into the sunday magazine for about $400 from Myer.

I saw them and just thought OO I WANT!!!

If you have the sunday magazine (Sunday Telegraph) have a look, I want the black ones.

But.. um.. broke!!! (as per freaking usual)

Skeeta

HSC
heres my new hawt boots

bargain.. but theyre only pleather :'(

methinks i should have got the tan

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
they look liek a cross between heeled boots, cowboy boots and scrunch boots

Lainee

HSC
Skeeta said:
heres my new hawt boots

From Payless! I was planning to go see how they looked instore. :) How does the material feel?

Skeeta

HSC
*hides*

yeah from payless $50 bargain

they're actually pretty noice, i wanted tan boots (a la your pic) but the tan looks mighty dodgo in pleather... theres also metallic goldish which is actually alot nicer than i thought..

its feels alright actually, if you're close up you can tell theyre not real but its not a pathetic attempt - theyre alot comfier than they look.. and the inside is soft..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
CieL said:
I'm not trying to say her boots look bad or anything, I'm just trying to say that $180 is quite a price to pay for a pair of defected boots

*thinks about how many shifts I'll have to work to get $180*
um....like one and a half?

xx__savannah

HSC
Skeeta said:
heres my new hawt boots

The tan reminded me of gumboots when I saw them on the other day. I'm probably getting those brown ones this weekend because gold is just a bit too much, I'd get sick of the colour quickly, and there aren't many nicer boots around my area.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
CieL said:
no, more like 3-4..
you must work short shifts then. mine tend to be 7-9 hours and ~$100-120 each. and it's not like i get paid some wonderful amount.

CieL

HSC
glycerine said:
you must work short shifts then. mine tend to be 7-9 hours and ~$100-120 each. and it's not like i get paid some wonderful amount.
I get paid less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)