How To Write Prefect Legal Essays (1 Viewer)

Madi

my teacher came up with ACES- Acts, Cases, Example/effectiveness and statistics.
also- the syllabus criteria MUST be used in legal essays to get band 5+. for eg. for crime, these 'catch words' include effectiveness for the individual thru- accessibility, resource effiencey, equality etc....just cram them in and the markers will luv it.

Wacky

Who me?
HSC
Anyone seen the legal exemplar essays from the standards packages? They don't seem to be on the site. What do they use?

kelv

Perfect Essay

Answer + Case/Example + Legislation = Perferct Essay

Where:
Answer = answering the question, see all the paragraph as a mini essay. Always relate back to what the question is asking.

Case/ Example = Case law, case study

Legislation = correct legisation name, date of the legislation and the correct jurisdiction

connie

HSC
N/A
Ok well i rang the hsc advice line to ask them what to talk about in effectiveness because i notices one list of things such as equality, access.... in the family law syllabus, but then on page ten of the entire legal syllabus it had a totally different list of stuff for effectiveness and the lady from the advice line told me if it says "effectiveness of the law" then u use the stuff under family law BUT if it says "effectiveness of the legal system" then use the stuff from page ten of the syllabus, how reliable do you think this is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)