HOW WAS THE HAST (1 Viewer)

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
i did hornsby, st george and fort street
i did fort street last becase my older brother went there and got a great atar so theyre likely to take me in anyway
Not how it works. You don’t just get in because your brother goes there

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
as in i have to obviously get the score but im more likely to get in than other people
Ohhh yeah fair enough because when they compare you to someone and you’re on similar levels then they’d be more likely to take you in since you have immediate family there

windows64

HSC
AND WRITING bro that was such a good prompt i was actually so happy u dont understand

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
yeah definitely
i feel like it was pretty alright except a few questions in reading comprehension and the circuit question in math
Circuit qs in math were like the only easy ones everything else was hard as hell

windows64

HSC
Bro idek i’m just glad it’s over - i’m already at a decent school so i’m not stressing tbh
ykw im not even doing it to get into the school
i actually didnt wanna move and my dads like 'u need to experience the competition' and so he made me do it and yeah thats basically it

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
ykw im not even doing it to get into the school
i actually didnt wanna move and my dads like 'u need to experience the competition' and so he made me do it and yeah thats basically it
HAHAHA similar case here - i only tried because i wanted to see whether i would make it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)