How was your first day back for Term 2? (1 Viewer)

watiwat

HSC
senior assembly.. then timetables.. i have dodgy frees.. then normal day of class for the rest of the day..

had maths, then a free.. then recess, double phys, lunch, double english, maths again..

i miss the holidays.

i want november NOW.

[ we don't get jerseys till just before trials. ]

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Hey this reminds me of this time last year because I've been out of school for so long and so don't be too excited watiwat. November was a really great month for me last year. (from a biased point of view)

HSC
not bad, got my timetable and diary

surprised to find that i did well in the assessments i got back today :)

overall, a vey good start to the year, now gotta keep the effort up, but for how long ><:burn:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
nadine06 said:
i start wednesday and im reallt scared and nervous cause i only did half the work i planned to do (im i alone or is someone else like me )

half yearlies are only 9 weeks away which i know might seem far away but time always flies.
Yeah I know, huh? I probably did less than half, lol.

xclusv2bhung said:
You started already ? Whoa you guys are hell early.
I don't go back until wednesday.
Same here. I'm not looking forward to going back in extreme heat.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Same here. I'm not looking forward to going back in extreme heat.
I totally know what you mean. Doing exams in extreme heat (sickly hot and humid) without fans or air conn, been there done that, I don't recommend it to anyone.:burn::burn:

yinyin

HSC
N/A
today is so tiring~
i'm used to the holiday... so the first day sucks heaps~

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Re: How was your school day?

Ooh, let's bump up the old thread :D

My day wasn't good. Bleh. Got the physics task back, which was...worse than horrendous. Yuck. Some people were like, "I'm dropping physics!" Honestly though, that thought popped up the momemnt I saw my mark too. Sheesh. And I actually LIKE physics. And it's treating me like this. :S How very, very depressing x.x

airie

HSC
IceOnFire said:
Got new timetables, had two periods of classes.

Didn't get my new diary because the teachers are just gay. :mad1:
Haha, same. Maybe we'd get the diaries tomorrow?

(Actually, what was the point of making us all go to school a day earlier? I don't think much of that was necessary...the day did practically nothing apart from giving me headaches when I think about my physics task...:S)

HSC
lol school... meh.. it wasnt bad. we were the only grade today (8, 9 10s start on wed, and 7 and 11s start thursday) so we started off with the standard "you really should start studying now", "you should start thinking about scholarships and extra-curricular", "getting your priorities right", "bla, bla f*n bla". but it wasnt bad. good burn of the 1st two periods. then double physics (still a bludge), double free (more bludge), maths with a sub and then english was a lecture about how important english is to the hsc and your uai.. bla bla bla. the school also decided to be nice and call off eng ext. arvo class and cancel some of tomorrow's morning classes.. so all in all.... not bad:)

airie

HSC

Alright, everyone didn't do that well, but I'm sure that they didn't do as badly as I did. I just KNOW. You can't expect a mark like mine to be anywhere in the top half...it was just, unspeakable :S

airie

HSC

It was worth, 30%. >.<'''

Stupid stupid stupid stupid me. And even more stupid was the physics task. You'd think that the teachers would be more clear on what they want beforehand, but no. Everyone was like, "OK, what IS gonna be in the test??" Ugh.

Why was I so dumb, anyway?? :S

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC

:wave: Hey Lottox
Today I was sitting in the hot sun, in the middle of the quad for assembly while the principal gave his 'short' 20 minute speech before going upstairs to room without fans while they handed timetables and had the 'year 12 talk.' But I saw my friends so it was ok. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)