how was your first day? (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
today i got my mailout package thing with the next 12 weeks of lessons (in a book and some tapes too).. my lecturer says the word vocabulary in such a funny way lol i cant stop laughing whenever he says it...
its weird like we have to send in assignments every 2 weeks.. i dont actually have to go to the uni and yeh
sooo much reading and stuff to do argh

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
cro_angel said:
today i got my mailout package thing with the next 12 weeks of lessons (in a book and some tapes too).. my lecturer says the word vocabulary in such a funny way lol i cant stop laughing whenever he says it...
its weird like we have to send in assignments every 2 weeks.. i dont actually have to go to the uni and yeh
sooo much reading and stuff to do argh
Oh god, you actually have to do the work on your own at home? I'd do it all last minute and never learn a thing! Hmm.. this kinda makes me glad I didn't apply for the language course you're doing.. lectures are go!

I guess that means you won't be hanging out at the bar then ay! :p

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
My first day comprised of nothing but a 2 hour perception psych lecture. It was ok, but i really wish i was with people that i knew. It seems strange because i am use to my friends being in the same lecture. Although the good news is that there is only 1 tut per fortnight.. oh yes indeed :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
your such a store pimp. Because of you i am now in some fanatic club. This better be good :D
hahahah im in thaqt club as well... they conned me into joining...

has anyone joined the skiing soc?

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
lol fanatic club
is that BARF?

evermore was =\
got too much for me after about 7minutes

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
my first day was good
there was that jumping castle-like thingy that wasnt a castle but was twister
that was fun =)

ooo and errmm... i've had one lecture so far, and omg busl250 is soooo boring already =/

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
My second day was way better than my first. Linguistics 120 lecture kinda interesting, altough I felt stupid cos I couldn't find the building & was late. Great start to my second year, lol.
But Evermore made up for that once the PA stopped screwing around. I met all the guys afterwards and got their autographs & a photo with Dann the drummer.
Best. Second. Day. Ever.

Edit: (points to previous post) Lol, now I look like an idiot...:D:

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

boinkBOINK said:
i was left nigelled in all my 12am classes. no one wanted to sit next to me or talk to me. it was pretty bad. horrible
you try talking first?

sit next to me.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
1st day suck.. mas104 lecture was hopeless.. i was kinda late cos i was lost.. then i was coughing n tried sososo hard to stop.. ahhhhggg bad bad bad day :(

n have i complained abt the the long line at the coop shop??

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha i thought MAS104 was quite good for a perv and didnt really listen since i had the ipod in the ears.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
hahha mas104 is great for perv cos theres so many hot blonde chicks....shit, that comming out from my mouth doesnt sound right l:D

philly17

hahha i joined barf too have no idea wat it is the guys were funny so i joined

X

xeuyrawp

*rinney* said:
twas gewd :p only had one lecture though...my semester one days are relatively short so they should be preeeety cruisy :cool: got harassed by some dude about haircuts and styles who tried to get me to sign up for some 'fully sick deal' *meh* that was prob the highlight of my day :p
Was that the blue faux-hawk that I saw in ahst102?

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
The first day at Macquarie was okay. The lecture rooms are soooo cold! It was annoying how none of the tutes started in the first week. The people at the security stand were so annoying – I couldn’t walk pass their stand without them asking if I had one of their (useless) pamphlets, and I was like thinking ‘well, duh’. The Dare Coffee Shot drink that was being handed out for free was really gross. And the food at SAM isn’t that great too. But the people there were really down to earth and easy to get along with.

X

xeuyrawp

marchetta said:
The first day at Macquarie was okay. The lecture rooms are soooo cold! It was annoying how none of the tutes started in the first week. The people at the security stand were so annoying – I couldn’t walk pass their stand without them asking if I had one of their (useless) pamphlets, and I was like thinking ‘well, duh’. The Dare Coffee Shot drink that was being handed out for free was really gross. And the food at SAM isn’t that great too. But the people there were really down to earth and easy to get along with.
The SAM food's a bit average, and a tad expensive, but the burger place is good if you get a meal thing, and only pay $7.

The Dare Drink is cool :) everyone but me hated it, so you can imagine me coming into lectures like a jackrabbit on speed.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Im loving this new iLecture stuff, was a bloody hassle doing the tape method in reserve last year

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
steph@nie said:
Oh god, you actually have to do the work on your own at home? I'd do it all last minute and never learn a thing! Hmm.. this kinda makes me glad I didn't apply for the language course you're doing.. lectures are go!

I guess that means you won't be hanging out at the bar then ay! :p
lol yeh bummer.. i might utilise mac library around assignment time though (seeing as i have a card and all and its easy to get to)
its only croatian thats being offered externally.. like i think other languages have the option to do it internally or externally.. its not a popular language so yeh we dont get a choice

Tabris

HSC
It was a boring 3 hr wait between my first and my last lecture....

cbf buying txtbook (long line)

didnt like any of the clubs

i saw "queer" club and a couple of girls were talking to the guy hosting it...never knew macquarie had a "queer society"

noticed there was weekly online tests for acst101 and something about econ110 presentation due week 8

BTW where were the Boser's, mala, asylum et al?

And another thing...

every second word i heard was either manadarin, cantonese,, shanghai dialect
lots and lots of chinese, esp at the chinese student association,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)