HOW WAS YOUR HAST? (1 Viewer)

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
That’s true, we must pray on everyone else’s downfall LOLOL what schools did u try for?
what did u get for that intermittent question on that ballroom dancing thing in reading comprehension

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
LMFAO SAME but tbh it wasn’t rlly that mathy, hs math is totally different. The hsc doesn’t contain any of this stuff
Exactly. Like this is the unexpected part, like if any of you are trying again, I reckon you should practice writing reading and Non-Verbal. Because for math you literally can prepare. Like the person who wrote the maths and science has to have negative brain cells to write that test.

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
OMG, LOL. I don't want to stress you out but those were the students that put Girra as there 1st preference, there are many that put Girra as there second or even third preference. So that takes the amount of students into the several hundreds. I tried out for Penrith and Syd tech entrance into year 11, and a the test there were 77 odd people trying for year 11, and they all seemed really smart.

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
OMG, LOL. I don't want to stress you out but those were the students that put Girra as there 1st preference, there are many that put Girra as there second or even third preference. So that takes the amount of students into the several hundreds. I tried out for Penrith and Syd tech entrance into year 11, and a the test there were 77 odd people trying for year 11, and they all seemed really smart.
Im only in year 8 so like i have smaller competition ig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)