• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how was your legal exam? (1 Viewer)

NRuus

Australialainen Suomessa
HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
someone must have prepared pretty well hehe :) good job... so ur teacher has startd ur class doing law and society and family?? whats your other option?

we startd crime first.. and then law and society.. our first option is family.. and i think the other one mite b world order
All i did was try read the text book for the topics. I know we started on Family law then went onto crime which we haven't finished yet and we are going to go back to. Then we did human rights just recently. I don't actually remember doing anything on Law and Society in class though.

We get to choose because there is two legal studies classes at my school and my teacher teaches consumers whilst the other teacher(who just happens to be my ancient teacher) teachers world order. There is no way I am going to do consumers though...World Order is more my kinda topic, plus the other teacher i can understand easier than my own legal teacher.

LynH1326

HSC
Did mine this arvo... lucky it was only 1.5 hrs or i would've screamed!!!! it was good though! :wave:

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
LynH1326 said:
Did mine this arvo... lucky it was only 1.5 hrs or i would've screamed!!!! it was good though! :wave:
Congratulations....

if anyone has them statistics for the new crime hot spots etc.. plz post em up or the link... cuz there has been realli good recent article on the criminal justice process and system... found one the other day looking through the SMH.. it was titled "rough, slow justice for rape victims"... pretty good points mentioned....

in regards to what the previous person said about world order and your ancient history teacher teaching it... i reckon thats a pretty good move... cuz ancient history teachers are very knowledgable regardless of their character of if your do/do not like them... thats pretty kewl :)... most teachers said to us.. that picking modern history will help u in legal and/or economics...? what are your thoughts on this? would it be helpful... would there be any clashes ?

thanks and congratulations to all who finishd exams :)

NRuus

Australialainen Suomessa
HSC
Well my Ancient teacher teaches Legal as well and as far as i'm concerned his class got the better deal with the teacher...I really don't like mine.

Yes Modern History and go well together when you do stuff on Nazi Germany and such it helps you to understand. I myself do Legal, Modern and Ancient....I love all three classes they are probably my best classes and just recently I ended up going into a whole explanation in Legal about Hitler for a couple of other girls in my class because miss bought something about Hitler up and yeah i had to correct her and stuff....sometimes i wish to just hit my legal studies teacher over the head!

I am thinking that Modern will help with Legal heaps when i get to the World Order topic from what i have looked at in my Legal text book anyway.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
i can see where u both are coming from... umm yeh.. i dunt realli like my legal teacher that much.. like he's good at legal.. but i have him for eco aswell... he's the head teacher of Social science.. but like yeh not good

Koray

HSC
Completed the Legal Exam today.

20 multiple choice worth 1.5 marks each.

Total of 30 for multiple choice. He said just law and society but threw in a crime question as number 20.

Second part was human rights worth 30 marks.

Asking about effectiveness of domestic and international law and all that other shit.

Third part was crime about arrest,bail and charge for one 10 mark section. Then prosecution basis for prosecution for 10marks. Then possible complete defences. And lastly was some other thing I forgot.

Our legal exam was 2 hours. Lucky people all got 1.5 hours I take it.

Tomorow General Maths, thursday ancient history and business studies.

patchy20

HSC
my legal exam was so-so. i knew what the essays were on so i aced those, got good marks, but my teacher threw in a blah section on human rights, but luckily i pulled something out of my but and did well, but i totally bummed out on multiple choice. i dont know what my problem was, i knew the answers, but somehow screwed it up. but everyone in my class sucks at legal studies, so it didnt damage my rank too badly i dont think.

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
patchy20 said:
my legal exam was so-so. i knew what the essays were on so i aced those, got good marks, but my teacher threw in a blah section on human rights, but luckily i pulled something out of my but and did well, but i totally bummed out on multiple choice. i dont know what my problem was, i knew the answers, but somehow screwed it up. but everyone in my class sucks at legal studies, so it didnt damage my rank too badly i dont think.
Ditto

Multiple choice wasnt that bad but not to good either.

It was actually a hard exam as it asked for straight definitions of some legal terms that my class hasnt covered well enough. Like a 6 mark question on "What is the Rule of Law?" Ouchies

71% my rank was 2nd at the end of yr 11 and is now 4th :( thats not good so i gotta get my act together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)