How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

booties4

HSC
Today is my best day in my timetable for week A and B.
The day starts off with 2 free periods followed by chemistry and Advanced English in the arvo . Both of which are probably my 2 favourtie subjects.

sleepplease

HSC
Assessment next week
Assessment week after

*weeps*

Love year 11 SO fucking much.

But so damn stressed already!

I've heard the HSC/UAI talk too many times already :'( Let me capitalise on my year 11 experience please.

On a happy note, I had a cheese roll at lunch :) It was yum :)

Sameralaaeddin

HSC
School is pretty cool and most of my classes/ teachers are great except i am all alone in my business studies class and all my friends are in the other as kujah already knows.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Today was good. The BRT we have to do for Business is doing my head in a bit, since we haven't actually learnt anything, but since that's not due until virtually August, I'm not worrying about it. Whoo!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
sigh. alot of work ! thank god its the weekends though ! swimming carnivals coming up ! =] thats all im excited about .. & also sport ! ^^ weee .. bball !

HSC
Today was great. I just had my first Ancient History lesson after transferring out of IPT and I'm so happy that I did that. All my lessons were really enjoyable. But I'm feeling as though we're not going as fast as we should because I'm not really getting as much homework as I expected. :S

Jachie

HSC
Don't worry, we're getting hardly any homework either. I'm loving it. I swear, my workload was so much bigger this time last year. :confused:

Ohhhh, Ancient's a great subject! Today, we just ate lollies and did jigsaw puzzles. Obviously there was more to it than that, but it was still awesome fun. I love Ancient. :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Haha, opposite for me. I'm being bombarded with work from all the subjects :)

Jachie

HSC
Kujah said:
Haha, opposite for me. I'm being bombarded with work from all the subjects :)
:( that's what you get for doing so much Science and Maths. :p I tried to get through to you!

HSC
N/A
:wave:
Swimming carnival today :: nothing productive.

Anyhow, good luck to simonloo with his assessment tasks, one Mod, one Legal.

Uhh, so far, I've received h/w from all my science teachers, even though I only had one/two Phys. lesson, two/three Chem., and two Bio classes.
Also, the Bio teacher doesn't want people sitting at the back half of the room, so I'm stuck on the side-bench... and not on a goddamned table (I <3 tables, I suppose). No Math (I finish it in class, and since we don't really learn a thing, I just have to work ahead, or rather, catch up); no actual English - aside from reading a Gothic novel, and keep a log.

I have h/w due on Monday; it is Friday; this h/w is two Bio assignments :)(), some Bio h/w, some Phys. h/w, and some Chem h/w.
Extra h/w.

Jachie, well, good luck with your year.:)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
:( that's what you get for doing so much Science and Maths. :p I tried to get through to you!
Haha, lol. I've received the least hw from the English and Humanities subjects :eek: So much chemistry homework *sigh* I'll eventaully get used to it :)

sophiaaah

HSC
you guys seem to be getting alot of work. mostly this week has just been introducing the prelim course and establishing the basics of each subject. i've only been set work for maths and legal so far.

today was pretty crap.
i had all of my subjects except for ext. english today so it was pretty packed.
and then i found out that i am going to be having a triple drama lesson for the rest of my friday afternoon's for the next 3 terms. so that means staying back until around 5pm for 3 periods of pure drama.
grr.

i'm glad this week is over.

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
:wave:
Swimming carnival today :: nothing productive.

Uhh, so far, I've received h/w from all my science teachers, even though I only had one/two Phys. lesson, two/three Chem., and two Bio classes.
Wow that's a really early swimming carnival. And you're doing so many sciences! Haha personally I would probably die with even one science.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Our swimming carnival is next week :D

Jachie

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Jachie, well, good luck with your year. :)
You too, Lucid. :)

We have our swimming carnival...Wednesday, I think? Maybe it was Thursday. I don't really remember. :p But yeah, Sophia, I'm in the same boat as you. I've got a couple of questions to answer for Legal and a 300 word reflection for English Advanced boht due Monday, but that's it. Oh, and I have to read. But since I've already finished my English Extension book, I can focus on "Life Of Pi" for Advanced and bada bing, bada boom. All reading done. :)

Haha personally I would probably die with even one science.
You are my new favorite person. High five!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
How is Eco btw? I might change courses soon, and Economic sounds like a good alternative.

HSC
N/A
Kujah said:
Haha, lol. I've received the least hw from the English and Humanities subjects :eek: So much chemistry homework *sigh* I'll eventaully get used to it :)
Oh man, you are so lucky. Bio, here, is a huge bitch. On the other hand, the Chem h/w that we get, if any at all, is negligible.:p
Good luck with your Yr11/12, as well, Kujah.:)

Legal sounds tech. I wish I could do it; I don't have enough slots, though. Humglish.:D
sophiaaah said:
i'm glad this week is over.
I drink to that, ma'am.:)
krazedrealiti said:
Wow that's a really early swimming carnival. And you're doing so many sciences! Haha personally I would probably die with even one science.
Yep, very early carnival. And yep, all three sciences.

Well, should you take a science up (highly unrecommended because science is undubitably inferior to other electives, and even moreso to humanities and social sciences, good luck.

@Kujah: Enjoy your carnival, and g'luck.
@Jachie: Thanks, Jachie.:):)

sophiaaah

HSC
krazedrealitii said:
Haha personally I would probably die with even one science.
me too. guh.
i saw my friends' physics books and they were huge.
i laughed.

jachie what ext. book are you studying?
i haven't had an extension class yet so im curious to know what everyone else is doing.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Lucid Scintilla said:
Oh man, you are so lucky. Bio, here, is a huge bitch.
Good luck with your Yr11/12, as well, Kujah.:)
We haven't even got work yet for Bio :p Thanks Lucid, you too!

Well, should you take a science up (highly unrecommended because science is undubitably inferior to other electives, and even moreso to humanities and social sciences, good luck.
As if ;)

@Kujah: Enjoy your carnival, and g'luck.

ccc123

HSC
sophiaaah said:
me too. guh.
i saw my friends' physics books and they were huge.
i laughed.

jachie what ext. book are you studying?
i haven't had an extension class yet so im curious to know what everyone else is doing.
I'm not Jachie but i'm doing frankenstein for ext. And yeah, lots of my friends are doing all three sciences and struggling already..ah i did try to warn them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)