How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacklustre

HSC
simonloo said:
Or better yet, a WHEELY BAG? With one of them, you'll be the coolest kid around.
Good idea. I'll borrow my grandma's one which she uses for groceries.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
simonloo said:
Or better yet, a WHEELY BAG? With one of them, you'll be the coolest kid around.
=/ Every year, about ten Year 7s come with those.

I want to slap them.

lacklustre

HSC
Jachie said:
=/ Every year, about ten Year 7s come with those.

I want to slap them.
Lol. They are also broken within the first week. Conform to backpacks I say!

HSC
Dude....extension one maths...

the cambridge text book?...pretty sure ur familiar with that peice of (#&@

that thing weighs a tonne =.=

oh yeah...go the wheelie bags. =D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Had Chemistry, 2U Maths, Computing Applications, and Biology.

Chemistry: Did more work on Chemical Earth, we're starting experiments next lesson :)
2U Maths: Got more revision from last 2 years. Learnt that we have our grading test soon :eek:
Computing Applications: Using multimedia to do brochures. Actually learnt how to do new things.
Biology: Started the topics. Biology's fun :)

Another day gone so fast now.

PrettyVacant

HSC
203132 said:
Dude....extension one maths...

the cambridge text book?...pretty sure ur familiar with that peice of (#&@

that thing weighs a tonne =.=

oh yeah...go the wheelie bags. =D
Agreed.

I poo on your falcon pride.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
School today was alright I guess. I've noticed how much I dislike PDHPE. Shall try drop it. If anybody is doing engineering, please tell me how it is, esp. if you are a girl. Well yessss .. oh the joy of peer support & little year 7ers. LOL today they actually tackled me ! ahh .. i miss being immature =')

HSC
N/A
OHAYOU MINNA-SAN!
KAWAII DESU!!
^_^
Hugs, 'cause the man said so.

Falcon pride? Eh... eh... yeh, sure, whatever, ... even though I'm not 'supposed to' rally behind that whatever.

Uhm, school was okay, what with befriending the "newbies" (affectionate term, of course - not as a derogatory term). Ehhh... bio... pwn'd teacher; chem ... uh, we had a test; phys - pwn'd student; h/w; maths was okay, with actual work done ... five questions, and easy ones, to boot:)() - the reason why I work from my own Cambridge; and English was a bludge-y lesson, with Spaniard talking trash.

I hope you all had a great day; if not, I wish you have one soon, and take care; if you did have a g'day, same sentiments.

mudcake42

HSC
had my FIRST afterschool maths extension class...pretty good although she still gave us the SAME amount of homework as she would any other lesson, and we have maths tomorrow!!! All our year is up to 1D (in cambridge) and we're starting the second chapter...*sigh*

anyway, how much does school rock when you got no Aus Geo and Aus History and acutally doing subjects you enjoy?

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
aw. im having my first PRESCHOOL maths extension class tomorrow.

i don't wanna go. :( dil.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Sigh. ahaha, I like to bitch. School sucks ! Stupid, so much chem work [ i filled up my display folder ALREADY ! not even 2 weeks ! ] , so much things in my head ! I want to drop PDHPE but the only thing I think I would be merely interested in would be engineering and people say dont pick it ! ><" If I do mix & match I could probably do bio or business .. but Im not sure. Ah, lol maths is the only thing that cheers me up right now. ahahahaa ..

PrettyVacant

HSC
Today I didn't have to get to school til 9:30 <3.

Then we had Maths, English, Bio, Chem, Phys.

Bio was boring as, Chem was eugh, and Phys was like, "OMG HW".

Ffs. :(

PrettyVacant

HSC
Yes, but he forced us to do it. He forced us.

I only like homework when the teacher doesn't specify the quantity (whereby, I do heeaps) or when the teacher says, "LOL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT! BUT YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO!" Then the class sneers at anyone stupid enough or lame enough to want to do it.

*raises hand*

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Confusing!!! I understand the Maths Extension work better than 2U maths work. Also Physics is so boring. Chemistry Theory is fun, and that's the saddest part. Especially since I did all this Valency work in year 10 - the transition metals & polyatomic cations and anions...

Last edited:

PrettyVacant

HSC
Mabs said:
Confusing!!! I understand the Maths Extension work better than 2U maths work. Also Physics is so boring. Chemistry Theory is fun, and that's the saddest part.
Physics IS fun IMO.

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
Yes, but he forced us to do it. He forced us.

I only like homework when the teacher doesn't specify the quantity (whereby, I do heeaps) or when the teacher says, "LOL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT! BUT YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO!" Then the class sneers at anyone stupid enough or lame enough to want to do it.

*raises hand*
Oooh, he forced you?
Sounds remotely lewd.

H/W. I suppose I do the same; but then again, I'm a pedant, and not a great success like you... or maybe not (double negative).

Today, I had three lessons of mathematics, one English, one physics, one chem, and one bio lesson; most of these lessons were bludge lessons, especially bio, where I'd be doing chem and phys work, should my teacher not be patrolling the class. We do nigh-nothing in bio - or I'm ahead, and we're still not doing anything.

Anyhow... I suppose math and English were productive lessons, but in English, we did nothing, aside from receive some writing task that the teacher requested us to do. Math was revising some things I learnt back in early-Year 10, Further Trigonometry (cot, sec, cosec).

Tomorrow. Sport. Euh. Nooo.:(

What happened to LottoX, by the way?

PrettyVacant

HSC
What happened to LottoX, by the way?
He broked up with me. :(

Success? More like SUCKMESS. Lol, I'm seriously stupid.

How many periods do you have per day? I have 5.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Physics IS fun IMO.
Meh maybe its just right now... We're doing year 10 math/science work on speed, velocity and all that jazz...

PrettyVacant

HSC
=( Well I don't really know about the English teacher. She's such a bludger. I mean, she's so lenient. WHERE IS THE TEACHER AUTHORITY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)