cs01001

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: How was your school day?

It just happens, move on and make new friends

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC

What do you do when your losing such a good friend ? When they're leaving you hanging there with nothing? They just stop talking to you altogether and act as if you're not even there? Somebody you've known your entire life ..
I'm in a similar dilemma, so yeah, if anyone has a solution to this feel free to post. Maybe write a book about it?

EDIT: on second thoughts, maybe our situations are not so similar.... eh.

I hate to be mean sleepybumz, but every post you make drives me fucking insane. Every second 'word' is a retarded face, <3 or just doesn't make sense.
Liar! You get off on being a dick.

HSC
N/A

Jachie said:
[noparse]
username said:
lalala text
[/noparse]
please quote with reference to the quoted user, Jachie.
Jachie said:
guess who's going to be making $17 an hour monitoring the selective exams?
i'm only wondering how you landed with this job; 'course it's not a case of "i too want such a job; that's why i'm asking" - "advertisement has us chasing cars and clothes; working jobs we hate, so we can buy *shizzle* we don't need".

this week has been mo-kay. i experienced more liminal time than others should have; it's been a long week.
i have tried to stay away from here; far, far away. i failed admirably.

monday. fail eng!ish. lessss english; much, much, much more maths.
tuesday. ...
wednesday. amc. hopefully.
thursday. raci australian national chemistry quiz. well, hopefully one more time. by the looks of things, all are fine; i'm betting that's 'all, save one'.
friday. eh. hey, coincidence; i was also subject to some dude with scissors for hands, and later some other dudes brandishing scissors as though they too had scissor-hands. kewlz.
saturday. 8km, somewhere foreign.

solve my problem(s)...

Last edited:

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC

got over friday.

looking forward to the weekends.

yeahrrrrr. 3 more weeks of rugby left.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC

Well my school day is about to start in 9 or so hours. So yeah. Shall be off to bed now. I've been very sleep deprived lately.

HSC
N/A

Oh, by the way, that ("Advertisement has us chasing cars and clothes; working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we don't need.") was a "Fight Club" reference.
(Wooooh, po-mo nihilist opus!)

Sat. Walked 8km. Fun, fun, fun. >=[
I h8 GPS schools. ^.^ (Maybe except for Grammar, of course.)

Sun. Stuff...
Prepping for Chem... Phys...
Read a couple works from a E. A. Poe collectanea.
New p.o.v. on things; most notably, school, familiarity and relationship, and life itself.

I just wanna wish you well. -.-

Jachie

HSC

We started Othello today. I love Iago :eek: such a shame he has all those lines, I had to be Roderigo instead :santa:

handed in my fucking business plan today too, what an embarassment that was. I didn't even touch on finances because I had already exceeded my word limit. Whoops. :eek: oh yeah, and I got my Legal report back. 19/20 bitches, oh yes.

(look at this on-topic post, olol)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
For ancient history we watched a movie that was completely irrelevant to the actual subject, called Missippi Burning.

Win.

Jachie

HSC
S1M0 said:
For ancient history we watched a movie that was completely irrelevant to the actual subject, called Missippi Burning.

Win.
we watched that last year in Elective History, when we were learning about black rights and the poor negwos.

Ancient indeed.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Boring day, slept in biology because the video we had to watch was ancient and was incredibly uninteresting, photocopied someone elses notes of it - win win situation.

Went through a maths test, I went bad and got 80 something.

In english we watched these bias interviews from the 7:30 report/lateline etc, all to do with the media unit.

I hope you have to watch the Othello movie where a white guy plays Othello and he is painted black Jachie.

Two days to go until my operation! I'm going to be posting my mobile number on here so you guys can prank me, my friends will be doing their best to keep me amused for the 3 days i'm stuck there so you can too; you will even get to talk to me while I am high as a kite which will be an experience in itself.

Jachie

HSC
bahahaha. which version is that? I know we're doing Kenneth Person's film in a few weeks.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Wouldn't have a clue, that name rings a bell though.

He seriously looks like they have just thrown him into a pool of black shoe polish, it's terrible.

Jachie

HSC
cfair said:
Wouldn't have a clue, that name rings a bell though.

He seriously looks like they have just thrown him into a pool of black shoe polish, it's terrible.
That sounds orsum. sif niggas should be allowed to act anyway, amirite??

Nah, didn't see it at the opera. We only started studying the play today. :eek:

cs01001

HSC
Yeah... let me guess, that version is called the Othello, made in 1952 by Orson Welles.

Today was alright.

English: Finally moved on to something new - 'Representations of War'
Maths: Started Polynomials today.
Chem: More polarity/polar bonds.
Modner: Last lesson on Indochina. Fuck YEAAA!!! Will be starting the HSC Core Topic WW1 Next.
Geo: Rivers

Bahhhh, heaps of maths hw

:wave: :wave: :wave:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Ah today was okay I guess. Disappointed that our sport teacher wasn't here though. Double maths. Work on differentiation. Partial revision on P&C. Double sport. Teacher wasn't here. Guys hogged the courts so we played tennis for a while. I just noticed how freaken crap I was at it. Then played bball. Ah I scored a few times. Then started lying on the grass talking. Ah good times. English. Talked about the Taming of the Shrew. Got given a discussion to write by the end of the week. Yay (sarcasm). Then free period. Spent half of it dwelling on things on my mind. The other I spend trying to find some way to revise for my physics prac tomorrow.

I want to do the city to surf. But it's like $25 to run. Ah dammit. Also paintball for a friends bday is like $100. like omggg ..

cccclaire

HSC
I hardly even remember school today.
It was boring, thats why.

Athletics carnival on thursday =/ such a waste of my time. My house always loses too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)