• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
* jealous * . i want hello kitty highlighters ! LOL. oh and the school thing is also very mad. =]
I got them from target. They have this whole new range of hello kitty stationary.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Fucking Hello Kitty, I do not understand that shit at all.

cccclaire

HSC
I just like cute stationary. I mean, whats the point of having practical stationary when you can have stationary with hello kitty, star wars, pirates of the carribean and harry potter all over it.

HSC
cccclaire said:
I just like cute stationary. I mean, whats the point of having practical stationary when you can have stationary with hello kitty, star wars, pirates of the carribean and harry potter all over it.
Because it's practical? =\

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
who shows of stationary?
it's never been the 'in' thing around here.

Jachie

HSC
You're ony allowed to show off pens that are longer than 30cm and thicker than your wrist and have purple ink.

Or it could just have a Colbert08 sticker on it.

cs01001

HSC
princesscal said:
We were forced to do China... well, not forced, but our eco teacher told us we'd have the easiest time doing it.
Yea, China will be easy as. Was thinking of doing something like Zimbawae with a hyper inflated economy of 5xxx% inflation, LOL

Jachie

HSC
We were told any of the BRICs would be super easy, that and Ireland and Poland and some other random countries. my teacher had heaps of resources you could use, it was swell!

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
You're ony allowed to show off pens that are longer than 30cm and thicker than your wrist and have purple ink.

Or it could just have a Colbert08 sticker on it.
Or the Christmas ones that have lollies in the middle, light up when you write, have a mini reindeer at the end and a green stamp underneath. :)

But it does suck when the reindeer's ear chips off and the stamp ink runs out.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Oh i totally love to show off stationary ! With me, the more cute & happy the stationary makes me, gives me the more reason to do some work and actually feel quite pleased with doing it.

rainbow sticky note pads & HIGHLIGHTERS GALORE ! (nearly every one of my chem sheets are highlighted with like tonnes of colour.) =]

Ah anyways. tutor. twas meh. Bought some strawberry jam. yum !

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Oh i totally love to show off stationary ! With me, the more cute & happy the stationary makes me, gives me the more reason to do some work and actually feel quite pleased with doing it.

rainbow sticky note pads & HIGHLIGHTERS GALORE ! (nearly every one of my chem sheets are highlighted with like tonnes of colour.) =]

Ah anyways. tutor. twas meh. Bought some strawberry jam. yum !
Fair reason, but to be practical, wouldn't highlighting a huge amount of your notes defeat the purpose? The few times I've made notes, I use highlighters to make the vital points stand out. I guess you could colour code things.. I've never used more than 2 colours lol.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
i feel like crap and i am very fucking angry right now.

edit: VERY

arghhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

Jachie

HSC
What the fuck, that wasn't supposed to happen.

pee emm plz

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I just got back from my Advance English Speech. WOOOOOOOOOO!
3 weeks of bludge and 6 weeks of semi-holidays/work,

Jachie

HSC
Had my Legal exam this morning. Went okay, I'm pretty sure I passed it at the very least. :eek:

Can't really say the same thing for Ancient though whoo fail party

I'm now pretending to study for Advanced by writing up quotes from 'My Place', it is giving me a false sense of happy because it FEELS like I'm being productive.

Last edited:

cccclaire

HSC
Found out I came second in the year for the english advanced assessment, which is awesome because I thought I screwed it.

And tomorrow I have my 4-unit maths test and I'm really happy because i finally understand vectors, which is going to make the test a million times easier.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Outside of class my day was good. Very interesting. We also organised our schoolies stuff.

cheersdog

HSC
Had Maths first. Teacher didn't turn up so i just chilled with a mate and we talked about teenager stuff (uninsteresting). Next was IPT where for the first 30 minutes i played Warcraft 3 on the computer till the teacher decided to uhhh.... teach? Got an assignment /sigh

Then double period of PE where again the teacher wasnt there so i played tetris in the library (lol nerd)

Then i had a free so i went home. Pretty sweet day i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)