How was your tax return? (2 Viewers)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I just got mine... I forgot it was coming bc I haven't worked at that place since last August. If I can be bothered to send it in, I'm getting a grand total of $22. Considering I got taxxed $22 out of $767 gross, I'm not too fussed.

How did everyone else go? Last year I got about $250 I think which was a nice little bonus.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Woolworths, the assholes, haven't sent me my group certificate yet nor have the veterans affairs so I have no idea how much I'm getting.

Past years I've gotten around the $400-500 mark, but I doubt it'll be as much this year beause I quit Woolworths so early and whilst I was there, I was hardly working anyway.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i'm 17, i earnt $11098 and paid $1021 tax.... is there any way i can work out how much i earnt?

comfortable

HSC
i havent got my group certificate either...when is the last day that we can claim our tax??? coz i dont want to miss out on it!!! whats the process for claiming tax??? do we have to fill in a form or something

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
it's not til the end of august or september or something, don't worry, they give you a really wide window, so you probably won't miss out

and yeah, basically you have to fill in forms and send in yr group certificate and you'll get whatever's coming to you back

olay

HSC
i've got $160 on one....and waiting for another group certificate to come in!!! *twiddles thumbs* i hope it comes soon....want to go shopping.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
last yr i got like $597 or something. but i had 2 part time and 1 casual job last financial yr

Dave85

HSC
i cant remember... how long do the group certificates normally take 2 get sent 2 u??? shud it be in the next couple of weeks?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
you can claim the first $6,000 you earn as tax free. umm, i don't know about receipts, you def. need your group certificate... it should be all there in the booklet

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
$5 i can not be bothered claiming. stupid work only giving me small shifts so i don;t have to pay tax now im all sad :( <- see

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
this might sound really stupid but does it get posted to us or does our employer receive it?
ummm mine has my address on it but they give it to us at work anyway.. my dad got his posted but yeh just depends on ur employer..
and i guess if u dont work there anymore they would mail it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)