How was your tax return? (1 Viewer)

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
LaZy_KoReAn said:
What's a good date to start preparing for tax returns?
Well depends, if you know you'll get a refund the sooner you put it in the sooner you get your money. If you know you have to pay extra the longer you leave it the longer you have to get the money together. If you know you are going to get a refund and leave it for a long time you are just missing out on playing with the money.

I have always gone to an accountant to do my tax, sure it's not free but I like being able to just throw my receipts at him and he can recommend other ways to minimise my tax. I usually check how much I think I should be entitled to and find I might claim too much in one area or not enough in another so it's good to deal with someone who knows the tax code better than me. I also like to ask him really stupid questions about plans I have to see how to structure things financially. The fees to organise your tax affairs are tax deductible.

LaZy_KoReAn said:
I need help!!
With what?

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
LeftrightOut said:
Well depends, if you know you'll get a refund the sooner you put it in the sooner you get your money. If you know you have to pay extra the longer you leave it the longer you have to get the money together. If you know you are going to get a refund and leave it for a long time you are just missing out on playing with the money.

I have always gone to an accountant to do my tax, sure it's not free but I like being able to just throw my receipts at him and he can recommend other ways to minimise my tax. I usually check how much I think I should be entitled to and find I might claim too much in one area or not enough in another so it's good to deal with someone who knows the tax code better than me. I also like to ask him really stupid questions about plans I have to see how to structure things financially. The fees to organise your tax affairs are tax deductible.

With what?
I don't know when to prepare my tax returns.

Some people are preparing their tax returns now.... or did i hear that wrong not so sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)