How we all feeling?? (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
im actually so scared lol. even though i ranked first in basically all my subjects (second in phys 😭) i just dont feel that confident with anything, even though ihave literally studied more for everything than i did for trials... idk if its just bc there's so much pressure put on hsc but yea. especially subjects with writing like english and software, im super scared if my teachers just marked me softly and it turns out the hsc markers are super duper strict, so yea basically this is terrible 💀

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
im actually so scared lol. even though i ranked first in basically all my subjects (second in phys 😭) i just dont feel that confident with anything, even though ihave literally studied more for everything than i did for trials... idk if its just bc there's so much pressure put on hsc but yea. especially subjects with writing like english and software, im super scared if my teachers just marked me softly and it turns out the hsc markers are super duper strict, so yea basically this is terrible 💀
im just hoping i get markers who arent bothered to read and just give me the full marks

liamkk112

HSC
im just hoping i get markers who arent bothered to read and just give me the full marks
my software teacher also wants me to state rank so i got to get at least 99 lmao, tbf i did get 99 in trials so its possible its still super high though

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I believe this thread is for exam thoughts, meaning after the exam.
if i recall correctly, the english exam has not happened yet

Sam14113

HSC
I believe this thread is for exam thoughts, meaning after the exam.
if i recall correctly, the english exam has not happened yet
I don't know about you, but I can't stop having thoughts about my exam.

And my thoughts aren't going to stop until after the exam (if I'm lucky) 😭

amy.q18

HSC
do you guys think mod c will be a forced imaginative or discursive or another year of choice 😭

carrotsss

HSC
do you guys think mod c will be a forced imaginative or discursive or another year of choice 😭
im really hoping that it’s discursive but my teacher reckons it’ll be a choice because imaginative has already been asked, discursive hasn’t been around for long so people haven’t been studying them in junior years and so they all suck, and persuasive is just gross

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)