How were your trials if you have finished it? (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
I’ve only had SOR (accelerated) and it was a bit mid, I think I did as well as I could given my study but I don’t think it’ll boost my ranking enough to put me into band 6 territory (unless my mark really surprises me) :(

fx-100au-PlusII

HSC
I’ve only had SOR (accelerated) and it was a bit mid, I think I did as well as I could given my study but I don’t think it’ll boost my ranking enough to put me into band 6 territory (unless my mark really surprises me) :(
Well U still got externals U never know if U ace it and by ace like get very good U may get a band 6 Afterall

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I only did Japanese too (accelerated), a bit mid for me too and I'm not expecting a superb mark haha
Honestly I'm just going to just give my all for the hsc and not worry about what I got in the past especially since the speaking test is tomorrow 💀

HSC
yea same I just had my accelerated SOR trial on Thursday. It surprisingly wasn't that bad. Quite exciting to do a trial hsc for the first time and the buzz after the exam for all the accelerants was crazy. Some were too excited I honestly thought we all would've gotten zeros because no one would shut up after the exam was finished whilst we were still in the exam hall. Literally incidents DURING the exam where they were asking questions to each other it was absolutely absurd...but obviously they were left hanging lmao because if you get caught your whole years worth of studying goes to waste. but yea im sure @carrotsss and @Masaken you both did tremendously - now you'll be even more prepped for your study approach next year when it gets pretty real.

carrotsss

HSC
Quite exciting to do a trial hsc for the first time and the buzz after the exam for all the accelerants was crazy.
Oh man yeah same, the buzz after our exam for all the accelerants was insane.
but yea im sure @carrotsss and @Masaken you both did tremendously - now you'll be even more prepped for your study approach next year when it gets pretty real.
Thanks, this really is a great opportunity to prepare our study approach for next year :D

Last edited:

lilyly

HSC
Did anyone here finish the physics independent paper? How was it?

Flise

HSC
I also heard that the cssa trials for maths and sciences were very hard but humanities were quite fair...
Can confirm. I got 96 for both eco and business but 75 for 4U math and 62/70 for 3U. English bRuh 75

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)