• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how would it look when you're just "bad at sex"? (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahahaha

too soft is bad but then there's jackhammer sex too! eek

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
Personally, my experience is that everyone our age is relatively shit at sex, unless they root 5+ times a week. ;) But me and my gf have great sex...but what really bugs me is the awkwardness and odd angles of the missionary...and its supposed to be the most comfortable!

Gangels

HSC
I agree. Thats what your trying to figure out. maybe you should move. So many goddam girls thinks its all the guys job and while they still wanna go your completely fucked from doing all the work.

Gangels

HSC
kathelle said:
Just come right out and say it "I think I am shit at sex, what should I not do?" We all know thats what you're saying.
I agree. Thats what your trying to figure out. maybe you should move. So many goddam girls thinks its all the guys job and while they still wanna go your completely fucked from doing all the work.

Skeeta

HSC
haha like on "along came polly"

he was counting and screamed out 50 because he thought he was gonna blow in like 2 seconds

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Apparently the male average is 1.7 minutes. Bl to those girls.

When some1 keeps going and doesnt realise that some lube is needed? Ouchies.

I dunno. To me, bad sex would be like sex when you arent really involved with some1, but thats just me. No foreplay ( quickies can get excluded from this ), sex that just doesnt get you there.

Bad sex would be the fault of both parties, unless u are a completely HOPELESS sexer who has some weird fucked up penis that coudlnt possibly pleasure any1. If u arent enoying it speak up! and change positions. And for girls, bad sex no orgasm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)