How would you rate schools at Gold Coast? (1 Viewer)

brasileira

HSC
Curious of what people thought of the gold coast for schoolies? Under/or over rated...

nugget01

HSC
what was wrong with the police?

i thought it was pretty damn good. it really depends on what you do but you should make the most of it regardless. i came down with a pretty bad cold 2 days after arriving but i just ignored it. i felt like shit every morning but the nights were bloody awesome.

it's heaps good if you're 18 as well. i felt sorry for some of my younger friends when they couldn't come clubbing. ohh and security guards are sooo tight with I.Ds so fakies are a bad idea. my boyfriend got drug-searched and had to write out his signature 5 times because his sig on his keycard was slightly different to the one on his license.

xJennax

HSC
Gold Coast schoolies was soooo good! I loved the beach parties.
I went in that week and also the days in which the beach parties were on for NSW. QLD was so much more fun...I don't know how to explain it lol but the people were like more friendly and fun. Being 17, I can't really judge on how clubbing was lol.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
ahhhh it was freaking awesome! :)
i know two girls who were 17 who got into clubs on fakies haha. i found most clubs to be fairly casual on ids...maybe i just struck nice security :) except at the bedroom, those guys were dicks!

chriskoss

HSC
I thought schoolies is a bit over rated IMO. Yea it was fun but it was nothing I could of done back in Sydney and saved over 2 grand.

Getting home from clubs at 4:30 am walking on the beach and deciding to go for a swim was pretty funny. And having 2 benders in a row so 48 hrs no sleep lol.

good times

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Schoolies Gold Coast was freaking awesome. Even when they closed down the stages when it was pouring rain, I still had an awesome time moshing outside the kebab shop when they kept playing loud as hell music. =]

10/10.

Pud09

HSC
gcchick said:
Schoolies Gold Coast was freaking awesome. Even when they closed down the stages when it was pouring rain, I still had an awesome time moshing outside the kebab shop when they kept playing loud as hell music. =]

10/10.
haha the kebab shop at the end of cavill? that was great stuff.....i thought schoolies was awsome...the media potray to be far different than what it really is....i found everyone to be really friendly and made a heap of friends up there...the girls weren't as easy as i though they'd be hahaha.....wat'd everyone else think?

lordesf

HSC
Pud09 said:
haha the kebab shop at the end of cavill? that was great stuff.....i thought schoolies was awsome...the media potray to be far different than what it really is....i found everyone to be really friendly and made a heap of friends up there...the girls weren't as easy as i though they'd be hahaha.....wat'd everyone else think?
yeh! exactly wat i think, it was safe as, but yeh the girls... most of them were like alrdy with guys when we got their ever night.. and the rest sitting in groups tht i approached alrdy had boyfriends im like OMG...

But yeh i was so unlucky i got busted ont he 2nd day by undercover cops for public drinking.... i was outside the Beer wine spirits at cavil.. i had like 1 sip and BANG they caught me with my pants down jeez... $75 fine.. :burn:

Philzor

HSC
do you recon its tru about the fine, that becuase its from QLD it wont carry over to NSW?
like if you dont do anything about it they wont chase you

well thats what ive heard, hehh

yeah surfers schoolies was mad, cant belive how fast the week went tho

Admiral Nelson

Generalfeldmarschall
HSC
Pud09 said:
Yeah, when I'd bump into people in crowds I'd turn around to apologise and I found that most managed to apologise to me before I could. Everyone was friendly, quite good really. The girls I found were actually far easier than down here in Sydney, to be honest. The groups they formed were intimidating but often one could find a small group not being circled by 10 toolies that could yield decent results.

I found an ID on the ground up there too, and got into 8 clubs, 2 bars and passed a police ID check. Everyone was getting theirs taken off them but I found it easy as hell, they'd often check my mate's real ID for a fair bit longer than my look-a-like. Haha.

I had a great time. Stories to tell, memories to hold, and a few embaressing moments that'll be brought up at every birthday for the rest of my life. Loved it.

the.RAVER

HSC
AWww this sucks so badly. I'm syked for schoolies this year but I'll only be 17. I was considering a fakey but from what you guys have said it seems risky... ARGGHH..

Fucking hell, schoolies is a once in a lifetime experience.

Johnnysmith

HSC
Qld was great, such a variety of things to do.
You have the clubs but you also have the beach parties.
They offer the most events and activities to schoolies kids.

Jamesbro

HSC
I disagree Johnnysmith. I think you are really lame and socially awkward if you think QLD was fun.

Johnnysmith

HSC
James. Bro???? What sort of lame name is that?
I found qld hectic, and if u are so against it for whatever reason i would like to know what you did instead?

Jamesbro

HSC
johnnysmith is like the most common name EVER! At least Jamesbro stands for something...James BROWNATHON. Ehhh...idiot. I bet you fail your HSC.

Anyway, since you are so interested, I went to China and fed endangered pandas. It was my present from my parents - we thought we could make a difference in this world instead of spending money on stupid things like QLD.

You are obviously a selfish selfish man.

Good luck with life.

williamc

HSC
10/10. best week of my life, later rivalled by a boys weekend to melbourne (not at schoolies time) this year. def recommend it if you loved schoolies.

johnnysmith is like the most common name EVER! At least Jamesbro stands for something...James BROWNATHON. Ehhh...idiot. I bet you fail your HSC.

Anyway, since you are so interested, I went to China and fed endangered pandas. It was my present from my parents - we thought we could make a difference in this world instead of spending money on stupid things like QLD.

You are obviously a selfish selfish man.

Good luck with life.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Johnnysmith

HSC
common and cool mr siccckkkkkkkkkk c.
brownathon?
are u lying or what. it is james brown!
you should at least know your last name----- goose!
well i am very happy that you gave a helping
hand to the pandas i have been there and done that so
you can have my community service medallion!
fail hsc- i dont think that is highly likely sir when i
have done so exceptionally well in all of my assignments thus far.
anyhow what are u doing on this site grandpa? your a little too
old to be arguing with those that are wayyyyyy younger than you.
on your skates old man! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

zoeanne

HSC
10/10 by far.. wish i could go back again this year. i loved it... i saw totally worth the money we spent
we went the first week so all the beach parties. me and two other girls went, one underage but that didnt stop the fun. nor did the Rain. Made Good Friends with the people in our hotels... and loved the red frogs.. man anyone thats going to make us pancakes at 2am and then clean up are the best...
and the police were great as well.. really nice and friendly and if we needed any help at all they were just there to help out..

JamesBro Get a life, you havnt been to schoolies so you cant say anything about it.. Go back to feeding your pandas...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)