how would you rate uni life at MQ? (1 Viewer)

Evan11

HSC
atreus said:
can u please justify why mac is any more of a "degree factory" than any other uni?
the excessively high percentage of of international students who tend not to involve themselves in campus activities

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Because it's not made of sandstone amirite?

Fuck alot of people that go to usyd must walk around with their main building up their arses.

Evan11

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Because it's not made of sandstone amirite?

Fuck alot of people that go to usyd must walk around with their main building up their arses.
actually im at the darlington campus but yeah... so i hav nothing to do with the quad...i sure am a member of like 7 groups tho and they are all great, theres events, seminars, help groups, its such a community feel. every1 is in the same boat, not from the same boat.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Evan11 said:
haha ur bagging out degrees now? ok i wasnt gonna go there but whatever. the skills i will build up in a commerce degree will help me in every profession, who said im taking my profession straight from my major. retard. u go to club mac thats the biggest degree factory in the country so anything u say about sydney is just you sprouting bullshit about the best campus life in australia. retard.
Rofl.

Your commerce degree is going to help you in writing how? How about English? Grammar? Logic? It certainly isn't showing :)

What could you possibly know about photons, or the metaphysical musings of transversal maths? Fuck up you idiot, you're in perhaps the most structured and most mundane course out there. Have fun being the office bitch.

LAWLER SKATES BIGGEST DEGREE FACTORY IN THE COUNTRY YO! (except last time I checked UNSW had a higher number of Int students than we did LOLOLOL!!ONEONE11)

Kegs

HSC
Evan11 said:
haha ur bagging out degrees now? ok i wasnt gonna go there but whatever. the skills i will build up in a commerce degree will help me in every profession, who said im taking my profession straight from my major. retard. u go to club mac thats the biggest degree factory in the country so anything u say about sydney is just you sprouting bullshit about the best campus life in australia. retard.
I havent had this much fun laughing at one persons stupidity since I watched question time with John Howard. What a legend! Keep up the good work. We can tell the Usyd is doing a lot for you. Please stay there and never come to Macq.

atreus

HSC
Evan11 said:
actually im at the darlington campus but yeah... so i hav nothing to do with the quad...i sure am a member of like 7 groups tho and they are all great, theres events, seminars, help groups, its such a community feel. every1 is in the same boat, not from the same boat.
gees... i mean, 7 groups... whoa.

how does usyd expect to keep its prestigious rep with ppl like u studying there?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
atreus said:
gees... i mean, 7 groups... whoa.

how does usyd expect to keep its prestigious rep with ppl like u studying there?
Don't question the:

renachan

HSC
N/A
Asylum wins

Evan11 needs to stick some sandstone where the sun don't shine because he thinks he's 'better' than us. I suppose you can call UNSW, Bond and CQU degree factories also because of the influx of international students???

/thread

K.

HSC
on a completely unrelated note, WE HAVE U@MQ SPECIALS BACK AT MAC CENTRE.
Ones i've seen: Free silverscreen upgrade at GU <33333 <33333
and $1 off at easyway <33

K.

HSC
Sure the bubble tea tastes like shit, but the blended ice and the soy milk punches are good.

Evan11

HSC
ahaha i dont think iim better than you at all, you guys must all have inferiority complexes or something. all you have done is bag out my degree and my uni when all i did was comment that you shouldnt put sydney down. i dont know why you are so aggresively arguing macquaries strong points, are you trying to prove its value to me, or to yourselves?

aileenli

HSC
Why are you in a Macq Uni thread if you love USyd so much?

Evan11

HSC
DarrylKerrigan said:
LMAO. please. u just answered your own question by coming back here to post your "argument". :rolleyes:
actually i came back to defend myself against hte agressive onslaught from about 5 angry macqs with inferiority complexes who feel the need to lash out at anyone doing a different course at a different uni to them. but ur right, this argument is stupid so this is my last post. go ahead hav the last word, your welcome to it. just post something to do with me being stuck up, ignorant, arrogant or some other generic insult and well leave it at that.

kthxbye

atreus

HSC
Evan11 said:
actually i came back to defend myself against hte agressive onslaught from about 5 angry macqs with inferiority complexes who feel the need to lash out at anyone doing a different course at a different uni to them. but ur right, this argument is stupid so this is my last post. go ahead hav the last word, your welcome to it. just post something to do with me being stuck up, ignorant, arrogant or some other generic insult and well leave it at that.

kthxbye
this isnt about you being from a different uni or doing a different degree.
i am doing a commerce degree as well, i just choose not to think of it as a guaranteed ticket to success and the solution to the world's problems.

btw, is "whiney" a generic insult?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Evan11 said:

kthxbye
Aggressive roflmao.

You know nuthing. NUTHINK. We're not lashing out at generic degrees, or universities, we're having a go at idiots who think that by a) going to a certain uni b) doing a certain degree and then proclaiming to the world how awesome they are, are in fact absolute tards :)

All the best to you, but when reality fucks you up and bends you over and pounds your commerce ridden ass like the fresh prison bitch, then I'll be laughing at your lack of any REAL skills in the world.

I don't think we really need to say much more, you're giving us a fucking laugh by posting :D

ippie

HSC
K. said:
what the how do you know about this stuff?! Easyway is niceish. If I feel like it. Don't have their mocktail, tastes like shit.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
K. said:
How do we take advantage of said specials? Do we simply present our student card at these places?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)