how would you rate uni life at MQ? (1 Viewer)

aileenli

HSC
Sticking it to your forehead will save you the bother of taking it out of your wallet.

K.

HSC
Supra said:
How do we take advantage of said specials? Do we simply present our student card at these places?
well at the movies you ask for a student silverscreen ticket and show your card and you get upgrade and at easyway they have a sign now that says "students $1 off" so i guess you just show your card when you buy a drink.

anyways, does anyone know how many points it takes to redeem a free drink? I have about 60something points, I havent redeemed anything, ever.

ippie

HSC
K. said:
I just saw the sign at easyway and at the cinema it has a floating banner on the lightboard that says U@MQ STUDENTS FREE SILVERSCREEN UPDATE. Made my day.
oh cool. i've never seen that before lol

hey wait only some movies are shown in silverscreen right?

you know, i've never heard of it until i walked in mac centre?

P

pLuvia

K. said:
well at the movies you ask for a student silverscreen ticket and show your card and you get upgrade and at easyway they have a sign now that says "students $1 off" so i guess you just show your card when you buy a drink.

anyways, does anyone know how many points it takes to redeem a free drink? I have about 60something points, I havent redeemed anything, ever.
10 points I think, lol free 6 drinks!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
thats gonna be so awesome on tight ass tuesdays...every curry's dream - something for nothing!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I thought that translated to "WE EAT YOUR CHILDREN :D"

Is voting liberal 4 PM
HSC
In Martin Luther's time, personal insults were common. However this is the 21st century, can we cut out the insults have a real argument. Please present evidence and link it to how macq/usyd/insert uni is inferior to each other, instead of saying " degree factory" - "because of the influx of the international students not participating in.." and tell us how this relates to the other person's stupidity or to uni life at macquarie. There is no need to attack each other!

ippie

HSC
2162 said:
In Martin Luther's time, personal insults were common. However this is the 21st century, can we cut out the insults have a real argument. Please present evidence and link it to how macq/usyd/insert uni is inferior to each other, instead of saying " degree factory" - "because of the influx of the international students not participating in.." and tell us how this relates to the other person's stupidity or to uni life at macquarie. There is no need to attack each other!
you're boring. Who wants to see statistics or whatever.

abcdeg

HSC
this thread hasn't really helped me determine whether i should go to macquarie or not, although all the mocking of that guy's commerce degree has made me rethink what i wanna study :p

X

xeuyrawp

abcdeg said:
this thread hasn't really helped me determine whether i should go to macquarie or not, although all the mocking of that guy's commerce degree has made me rethink what i wanna study :p
If anything like really influences your thought, you should be concerned. :p

Get as much information as possible. Talk to as many people as possible; read as many sites as possible; ask as many questions as possible; etc.

Kegs

HSC
Just being annoying like Pwar. He is so annoying.

Pwar: I bought that car, just so you know. Ha, I win!

X

xeuyrawp

Kegs said:
Just being annoying like Pwar. He is so annoying.

Pwar: I bought that car, just so you know. Ha, I win!
Hahah.

*Baseball bat, Marylands style*

Last edited by a moderator:

Monstar

HSC
Evan11 said:
actually i came back to defend myself against hte agressive onslaught from about 5 angry macqs with inferiority complexes who feel the need to lash out at anyone doing a different course at a different uni to them. but ur right, this argument is stupid so this is my last post. go ahead hav the last word, your welcome to it. just post something to do with me being stuck up, ignorant, arrogant or some other generic insult and well leave it at that.

kthxbye

WOA ELITIST USYD, YOUR SO SNOBBY ETC

Trajan

HSC
Macquarie university = Hot Korean girls

That is all.

Monstar

HSC
abcdeg said:

can't speak for any other unis.. but..

kinda shit... Maybe i dont involve myself enough i dont know. i just hang out with my highschool nagas mostly.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
abcdeg said:
Uni life at MQ = laid back.

Has bands, parties, clubs, and whatnot if you want to, otherwise participation is not compulsory.

The best thing to do is spend a day there, and see if its up to your standards. We could tell you anything but in the end it may or may not be what you want.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
abcdeg said:
bahahaha you pussy!!
if you want to do comm then do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)