how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
If there's grass on the wicket lets play cricket.

Char..

HSC
I dno wat to say.. my bfs 22 and im 17.... i dnt really give a fuck wat other ppl think( not that ive noticed ppl do) cuz its abt me n him.. but its not just abt the age gap. Its about the time period the age gaps in. like ours is both 5 yrs but that cld make it a 16yr old guy n the girls 11.. thats gross...
but if ur happy with it then i guess its ok but the age difference 4 u guys sounds a bit shocking 4 some reason... as long as ur not taking advantage of her and taking away her innocence or anything... even ppl now r but especially ppl in the beggining of highschool are easily influenced... so just b careful... do wat feels rite cuz i think ud no wats rite

Char..

HSC
omg i just wrote a whole thing n now i saw that uze broke up.. pfft

wagga

HSC
Char.. said:
I dno wat to say.. my bfs 22 and im 17.... i dnt really give a fuck wat other ppl think( not that ive noticed ppl do) cuz its abt me n him.. but its not just abt the age gap. Its about the time period the age gaps in. like ours is both 5 yrs but that cld make it a 16yr old guy n the girls 11.. thats gross...
but if ur happy with it then i guess its ok but the age difference 4 u guys sounds a bit shocking 4 some reason... as long as ur not taking advantage of her and taking away her innocence or anything... even ppl now r but especially ppl in the beggining of highschool are easily influenced... so just b careful... do wat feels rite cuz i think ud no wats rite
But the difference is that you are
a) over the age of consent
and b) mature enough (presumably, considering your 17) to make rational enough decisions, which a 14 yr old is not

2vague

HSC
hmm... this is a hard one...ive never dated a guy whos younger than me or my age... the youngest guy ive dated was 2yrs older than me, but i wouldnt date someone whos older than my sister and thast 6 yrs... but generally 4yrs older sounds ok... as long youre within the same age range... but its still difficult being in a relationship when one person is 17 and the other is 18... theyre only one yr apart but one can go into a bar/night club and the other has to stay at home.
why cant i be one yr older???

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
age these days is nothing but a number.. someone who is say 17 could be as mature as someone whos 22.. i don't see why age difference is such a big issue.. im 19 and im seeing a girl now whos 23.. but when a guy is say 16 and a girl is 11 or 12 or even 13 thats just wrong.. to young to rationalize and make decisions and you will be looked at as a child molesterer or a pedophile

elinithaxx

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
how young is too young??? i reckon it depends on the person like once when i was 17 i was with a 13 year old but she looked at least 14 so it wasnt bad but ive been with girls 2 years younger who have acted like they were 4 years old

i am 18 and am in an on and off relationship (more intiment than anything) with someone whose just about to turn 14 next week.

- mate... SHE'S 13. good thing is you can't get her pregnant... I'm 17 and went out with a 14 yr old when i was 15. That is the YOUNGEST i would ever go... NOW i wouldn't even think i'd go for someone younger.. you're in uni... she still had 5 years of school left. You would have finished a degree by then...
It's pretty dumb of you to get involved with a little teeny bopper who probably can't even say penis.. and you got like 97 uai. I doubt your smart? Your probably one of these study geeks who studied too much to aquire any social skills... which is why you can't find someone your age!
Seriously... let the little girl have fun as a little teen bopper...

Lauryn89

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i sense a lot of jealous people
y cant u just b happy
if two ppl love each other then nothing else matters
lets face it
a few of u guys i can c are getting angry at me cause there probly jealous that im getting pussy n there not but try n c it from my picture. in two years she will be 15 n ill b 20 n no1 will care cuz thats definetly ok everyone sais so
so yeah whats the real difference. its not like im dating an 11 year old that would probably be wrong in my opinion
The only person, i imagine to be remotely jealous of you would be Micheal Jackson.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
If there's grass on the field ask her why she has green pubic hair.
She died it for st pats!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Heh, I should change it, but meh, the damage is done and I can't be bothered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)