Howard 1000 problems (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
you can check out the marathon threads or just follow my method of answering most qs people post if u mean in that sense. if u want to be noble u can also go through and answer all the unanswered posts in this forum because a lot of them have like a thousand views so ig ur helping people who google the qs long term

bos trial is also fun for hard qs

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
you can check out the marathon threads or just follow my method of answering most qs people post if u mean in that sense. if u want to be noble u can also go through and answer all the unanswered posts in this forum because a lot of them have like a thousand views so ig ur helping people who google the qs long term

bos trial is also fun for hard qs
ill have a look through old threads :D

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
You guys are also encouraged to attend this year's BoS trials for Mathematics Extension 1 and Mathematics Extension 2. Even if you are unable to make it, you will still eventually get access to the papers, which could also further support your preparations for your HSC exams. :D

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
You guys are also encouraged to attend this year's BoS trials for Mathematics Extension 1 and Mathematics Extension 2. Even if you are unable to make it, you will still eventually get access to the papers, which could also further support your preparations for your HSC exams. :D
could i get more details pls
i might go for mx1 and chem
not going for mx2 because i wanna be alive and breathing when its time for the actualy hsc

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
@jimmysmith560 what are they / when are they???

sort by replies ascending lets see who can answer more tonight
also @carrotsss are you finding any lmao

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
could i get more details pls
i might go for mx1 and chem
not going for mx2 because i wanna be alive and breathing when its time for the actualy hsc
@jimmysmith560 what are they / when are they???
Trebla organises the BoS trial dates and venue(s). I would recommend keeping an eye out for an announcement containing all the relevant details, which I believe would be sometime this month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)