How'd everyone go?? (1 Viewer)

GrumbleCakes

I didnt do to bad, cept 4 that stupid communications media question... Im positive that i didnt learn anything about it in the entire course. Its probably just a common sense question now that i think about it... anyways i didnt go to bad on the rest :) How'd u all go?

BIG_AJ

Banned
i was feeling good till the last two 15 markers.
The first 1 about media i didnt learn it for all, made it up but might of done ok.
Secondly the commercial cookery question just isnt my kettle of fish, but it wasnt a particular hard question

bextahunt

The hospo exam was decent I thought.

I agree with the 1st essay question. It was a crap question, but i think i winged it. I talked about telephone, brochurs, internet, etc. But hey I filled up the booklet.

The 2nd essay was BREEZE soooo easy! I wrote about deep frying a fish. i filled up 1 booklet and a bit.

Pretty decent exam. The best exam I have ever done for hospo, and this is the one that actually counts! Yay!

GrumbleCakes

Yeh, i made up a lot of shit for Q21, like advertising on TV, radio and the net and such... i think it might go alright, oh and i added a bit on telephones and email, just incase i was way off with the advertising thingy :p May as well cover all bases.

Yeh i did commercial cookery as well and freakily enough i deep fried a fish as well... strange, fish may have been a popular choice, anyone else deep fry a fish??? ;)

_manda_87_

HSC
i deep fried apples...apple fritters!
in the 5 min reading time i read through and then i started looking for another sheet of questions i couldnt believe that there werent more questions....i was completely freaking out before the exam, it's sposed to be a whole two years work....i still cant believe it
needless to say i felt a lot betta after!!

stanleym

hospo exam super easy

q21 wrote about the pros and cons inregards to consumers and employees based on the thoughts and documentation of the media....... if u did the image module for english u would have been happy lol then wif q22 i did deepfrying - chicken breat as in the bashed out chicken of the full chicken breast and compared and analysed n shit

people who did fish possible riskyness i reckon unless u spoke bout fish in general as some fish take like crap once deepfried in a batter

n e ways hope u guys dooooooo gooood

babeishnes

i hated q21 so much, i to don't think that we EVER lernt that at school... can they do that, i mean ask us q's on stuff we haven't done

_manda_87_

HSC
did you do the topic/unit "communicate on the telephone" because its pretty much covered there. it isnt explained as communication media but rather communication mediums .ie. methods of communication.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I did poaching for Q 22.

I put an egg :p

Also for multiple choice - remember that Ph question (question 13) - what did you guys put??

_manda_87_

HSC
Misturi said:
I did poaching for Q 22.

I put an egg :p

Also for multiple choice - remember that Ph question (question 13) - what did you guys put??

pH neutral

the xc3ption

Q21- wat a complete <argh>

_manda_87_ said:
did you do the topic/unit "communicate on the telephone" because its pretty much covered there. it isnt explained as communication media but rather communication mediums .ie. methods of communication.
i really can dispute the differnce in meaning btw 'medium' and 'media'- since when did the hospitality exam become a third english exam where u have to try and predict the actualy motives of the examiners?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)