howmany case studies did u use? (1 Viewer)

how extensively did you use case studies for q27/28?

• reffered to a different business for each point

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • refferred to one business all throughout

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • reffered to a business once or twice?

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • didnt at all

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

shazabdazla

um how much did you guys refer to case studies?? i only referred to amp once (sorry i know i already said this somewhere else) and said they offer relationship counselling, child care etc to employees......what case studies did you use and did you refer to them consistently??

like did you say one biz did this..throughout the essay, or only refer to one, or heaps of different bizs.....just wana know whats average

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I basically referred to Qantas throughout, but I did mention Coca-Cola Amatil once, i.e. I just said some crap for ER about how they let employees wear smart-casual clothes to create a more relaxed atmosphere and shit.

Overall though I didn't refer to case studies as much as I would've liked to.

sneaky pete

HSC
N/A
just used the one case study and mentioned it a few times throughout the essay..

i was soo not prepared for an er essay
i would prefer it if business studies teachers wrote section 4 instead of the english AOS teachers

chris42

HSC
Yeah I used one case study through the whole time. I tried to have the case study as the basis for the response.. the ER section with qantas was a bit harder in relating it though.

jcsmokie

well by case studies what does that mean? coz i think my section4 was about..20/30% case study and had a lot more theory..and my case study i mentioned cca as main but like i had one line on volvo and one line on southcorp..like that..is that considered case studieS? coz my main one is cca...

shazabdazla

...yeh one line is counted...did you use facts/stats etc?.....here's what i said..

"amp provides relationship counselling, child care services, blah blah for their employees".................and THATS IT......god i got killed.....and the worst thing is everyone else used heaps so im gettn really killed.....

jcsmokie

well do not fear...the only thing REMOTELY ER related that i put was cca has an employee share plan where cca workers can get give up part of their wages in return for cca shares...like whatthe?! that question fully threw me off...i was fully expecting a global +financial in section 4...

karnevil

HSC
i wonder how many people were expecting business and were completely thrown by section 4 ???? like out of all the students.. hmm

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I didn't have a prepared essay for global based on the fact that the question could be on anything, I was expecting global, but even though it wasn't, at least I didn't have to try to fit a global essay somewhere into the question :)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i just used commonwealth bank, yahoo, southcorp and bodyshop.

*hopeful*

HSC
i used mcdonalds, reebok(i fink) and westfield
ooh i fink i made a business up as well like specific points, cant rememba

i cant believe d stupid essay wuz on er omgggggggggggggg
i failed dat hahaha n i've got d highest assessment mark in skool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)