Hows everyone going??? (1 Viewer)

ane_st

HSC
Hey CAFS ppl....

Hows the notes/studying going??? How do you feel about the exam??

There is very little activity in this forum!!!

Any questions, inquries?? Nows the time to ask!!

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
yea c'mon everyone! question time! *long silence* soo...i have a question for u ane_st, how come u manage to come here almost every day? amazing!

for the few ppl who frequent this forum, i just wanted to tell u theres a great webbie that i head on the radio. http://www.health.gov.au/internet/wcms/Publishing.nsf/Content/ageing-carers-resocent.htm --> the commonwealth carers resource centre. great info. if ur studying the module parenting and caring. (is that everyone?)

oh. one more. i read in the local newspaper that the new term used for somebody who requires care is the 'caree' not the 'dependent.' idk which term to use. which one will u choose?

good luck guys. as americans say, 'i'll be rooting for u!!' --> hahahahaha :D

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Haha... Im usually on here cause my computer is in my room and i usually study with it on... :)

brndns

HSC
Why did i choose this subject !! :S mannn im like one of 5 dudes taking the subject at my school lol... feel so ... girly :( + ive just been given that irp and its freaking HUGE.... 6 months for an assignment damnit that mcsucks! meh, the girl that got like 99% can you send me your assignment ?? hahaha jokes but i do need help :}

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
brndns said:
Why did i choose this subject !! :S mannn im like one of 5 dudes taking the subject at my school lol... feel so ... girly :( + ive just been given that irp and its freaking HUGE.... 6 months for an assignment damnit that mcsucks! meh, the girl that got like 99% can you send me your assignment ?? hahaha jokes but i do need help :}
be proud!! u get all the girls attention lol :D whats ur topic on? remember choose something that'll interest u. i think theres some threads on this forum about the irp. break down the irp into bite-sized chunks and u'll get through it ok. i'll be happy to answer any surveys or anything that u've done. :santa:

knighty

HSC
May someone please help me?? the exam is on next Wednesday and there is just so much content that i'm getting brain aches and can't concentrate. My advice for all prelims is to listen in class! AARRGGHH! what are the main points to remember, besides wellbeing....etc?!?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)