Hows it going? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
luscious-llama said:
:eek::)

just say hi okay :)
it's nice to be said hi to at uni.
I have lots of first year friends but only two 2nd year friends, plus one at the conservatorium..so thats three but like meh

^____________^
Eh, I spend most of my time between the shortland union area and the engineering buildings. I doubt you spend much time there, so it's unlikely you will be hearing me yell out "hey I know you from the internet!" any time soon.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
OMG! i saw llama today!

I was leaving my lecture (basden) at 10am and saw a face i recognised sitting on, like, the third-bottom step outside of basden. The thing is, although i recognised the face i was well and truely at the shortland union by the time i figured out who the face belonged to.

In summary, i now feel like some creepy stalker.

EDIT: ^that makes it sound like the face was somehow disembodied...lol.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
OMG! i saw llama today!

I was leaving my lecture (basden) at 10am and saw a face i recognised sitting on, like, the third-bottom step outside of basden. The thing is, although i recognised the face i was well and truely at the shortland union by the time i figured out who the face belonged to.

hahaha i'm in a pretty stupid mood right now so it doesn't mean much, but i just loled so hard at your post :p

i like that you say 'recognised' too..go internets!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh, it's ok, don't worry haha
it was more that you actually recognised someone from the net in real life and mmyeh don't worry lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
yeh, it's ok, don't worry haha
it was more that you actually recognised someone from the net in real life and mmyeh don't worry lol
Hahah, I get it! I get stuff!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
OMG! i saw llama today!

This is funny!!
I have a HIST1050 lecture there, so like, say hallo.
I'll always be around the steps, I was talking to an American exchange student in a wheelchair I believe..... :)

Now where's this Dean (Captain_Gh3y) character anyway? Dean, who are you in the EDUC1005 lecture? there's not that many males... and you're male aren't you...?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
Hahah, I get it! I get stuff!
haha shut up
come to groovin' the moo..i think i've got tom convinced :)
the rest of you should come too :D if you want..and stuff

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
haha shut up
come to groovin' the moo..i think i've got tom convinced :)
the rest of you should come too :D if you want..and stuff
k, what's that?

HSC
ok. so i have a 4 hour break because of not having a lab today.

Uni sucks :(

If anyone is in the aic right now identify urself by singing a chorus of the national anthem.

I've been sitting here for the last hour listening to a muslim guy from germany (but he talks about turkey as well... :/) and a chinese girl as they try to learn about each others culture and language. It's sorta funny and interesting about how they're both so oblivious to each other's cultures.

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
took a bit over 20mins to get a comp there today when i got in at 11..so gay :(

does anyone else wish the aic cafe had cheaper lunch options? i don't really want to pay $7 for a turkish bread with a few things on it i don't really want haha..i can't keep eating donuts forever!! well i can, but i shouldn't :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh but i find the con of having to carry it heavily outweighs the pro of having a computer to use straight away..but then, i'm way lazy..i guess that means i'm stuck standing in a long line, willing people to get off their computer :p

HSC
like it said. i's the one and only benefit.

in regard to the two international students having the discussion, the german guy (who looked more turkish) was telling the chinese girl and her friend that most europeans can't tell the different types of asians apart. Then he was asking her whether they could tell himself and myself apart. They said yes. He was astounded.

It was sorta funny consdering he had typical middle eastern characteristics whereas i am a true reflection of my anglo heritage with pale freckled skin, slightly gingered, light brown hair and pale blue eyes.

Lol freaks.

EDIT: how about that storm, hey!
That was one crazy drive home.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
yeh but i find the con of having to carry it heavily outweighs the pro of having a computer to use straight away..but then, i'm way lazy..i guess that means i'm stuck standing in a long line, willing people to get off their computer :p
Are you serious? Sucks to be you losers who haven't found the secret and always empty computer rooms dotted around the place.

I think I've been to the AIC like, twice in my life.

The_highwayman said:
EDIT: how about that storm, hey!
That was one crazy drive home.
Haha yeah, was quite fun.

I love the rain.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i like the aic ok? it has atmosphere..or something..people? haha..i like watching the people :D and i like the cafe ladies..and i like the donuts :p

the hub is pretty good though..i don't think many people have clicked there are comps there lol..or maybe they have now, i haven't checked recently

i find ct ridiculously boring and drab

and i don't know where all the secret hiding spots are..unless you mean the ones in the ct building where you have to hope there's no class there?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
i like the aic ok? it has atmosphere..or something..people? haha..i like watching the people :D and i like the cafe ladies..and i like the donuts :p

the hub is pretty good though..i don't think many people have clicked there are comps there lol..or maybe they have now, i haven't checked recently

i find ct ridiculously boring and drab

and i don't know where all the secret hiding spots are..unless you mean the ones in the ct building where you have to hope there's no class there?
Nah, nerdy spots. I can't tell you where, cause you noobs will steal my computers.

But fair enough on the people watching thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)