how's the exam?hard or easy? (1 Viewer)

Rush152

Managore said:
EVERYTHING I STUDIED WAS NOT IN THAT EXAM. EVERYTHING I DIDNT STUDY <b>WAS</b>

I AM SO FUCKED - I HATE CHEMISTRY
amazing.. that was EXACTLY what I said when I left the exam....

wat the heck was the flame and light used for and whats the diff between qualitative and quantitative ><

sub

bloodysunday said:
same here, to a lesser extent. i did study some of the stuff they had in there. but industrial chemistry seriously SUCKED. that was the worst section ever.
amen to that mate....:vcross: fukn worst exam so far...:vcross:

alex tonkin

hasnt anyone looked at the other years? their's were infinitly easier. that exam was fuckin stupid. it had nothing straight forward in it and i think u'll all be very suprised with your marks. good luck with ur next exams though.

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
I HATE CHEMISTRY!!! Thats all i can say its the crappiest subject i have and i still don't know why i even chose the damn subject. Its like so totally boring if only i could of dropped it in prelim! But hey i don't think i failed though??

tennille

HSC
I think last year's involved more calculations. This year's involved more long answer questions that were worth 5-7 marks. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't overly difficult either. I would say more difficult than last year's, though.

cameron0110

HSC
I don't think it was actually more difficult, it made it hard for people to just cram and get good marks because last year's was just regurgitate a dot point while this year required a bit more thought but I didn't think it was that hard... but I know I've got 1 wrong already, stupid INCREASING order....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)