• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hows your exam studying going? (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
So how is the exam studying going? Well, thats if you have started :p

I dunno, I've put myself into a frame of mind that my first exam isn't for ages, so I shouldn't study. Yet my stupid exam is worth 55%, so its gonna make or break my result.

I actually did open my textbook and did some notes last night - at about 4am.

But my plan is to summarise my whole earth sciences textbooks! Yes, theres two of them.
And for health impacts of tourism - theres no textbook, so I am going to memorise everything said in lecturers and presentations.

I want a holiday :( three days bumming around isn't enough.

Anyway, how are you guys gonna study? I wish that there were textbooks for tourism :(

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
hahah exam study.. hmm i should start.. nah not 2 bad, just have done notes so far.. my 1st exam i only need 4/30 and it multiple choice so i dnt care

Angel45

HSC
really, 4 is all u need.. u don't have to like pass each assessment? That's alright.

One assignment to do for Communications, then I can study for 27th and 29th.

One subject, Torts Law (65% eeek!), I can take a page of notes into... so I have to condense my notes... but we do a lot in class so my notes r pretty much done for that.

4 Introduction to Law (50%), however, I need to make notes and start trying to combine all my info... it's like the 1st yr it hasn't been open book...but the guidelines for it were helpful so I can focus my study. *flashbacks of hsc study*

theone123

blue essence
HSC
doing notes now?

i thought its only enuf time to read and practise questions?

anyway, how do you's study?

study... is ok...
i didnt realise my exams were next week, i thought i had another week... so lets just say my study is being rushed!
at least a pro of having my exams in the first week is that i get to relax... :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
funky_a said:
I really need to start....
Italian Hotshot said:
Lots of procrastinating, not alot of study done.
Pretty much sums it up :p

I miss the syllabus points they had during year 12. Atleast they could only test us on those things ... and NOT everything we have done :( oh dear, I'm so screwed!

Both my exams will make or break my marks. And I must pass health impacts to pass the subject overall.

klh

HSC
i have wasted my week of stuvac doing nothing....silly, bad, procrastinating me.
i went shopping with my mum yesterday, the day before on comp talking with o/s family, the day before doing my online exam and the days before that studying for the online exam.
sooo, yes im starting today after this bos session...
i reckon ive definately passed on subject, the otehrs are variable, so i gotta do good and study hard.
just gonna write notes, summarise and understand theories and and how to apply them for essays. dont think it can work for a weeks study but oh well, better to try than be a couch potato.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
giggles869 said:
your all lucky you have your exams in two weeks time.. mine are next week..!
GOOD LUCK ALL :uhhuh::):D
I'd prefer to have my exams sooner rather than later. The two week break has put into my mind that I need to bum around. Instead of studying, I'm more concerned about what subjects I'm going to do next semester :rolleyes:

Good luck with your exams giggles869 :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i am scared i have been studying but i cant remember anything!!!
I'm more scared of the fact that I have done about 1/2 a page of study :rolleyes: Tonight I will study ... have an allnighter :)

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
hmm study is goin well.... finshed all notes 4 all exams, just reading them now

uhmm.. just finished doing all my notes... now all i have to do is re-read them before the exam
oh and finish doing my practice long answer questions :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
study :chainsaw:

i think when i read more the other stuff is coming out :chainsaw:
Yup! Thats exactly how I am feeling. I'm studying for earth sciences, and theres just so much information, that I don't think my brain can hold it all in :mad:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Yup! Thats exactly how I am feeling. I'm studying for earth sciences, and theres just so much information, that I don't think my brain can hold it all in :mad:
maybe thats because Schuey already fills most of your brain cells :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
matt#1 said:
maybe thats because Schuey already fills most of your brain cells :)
Um .... no :p Nice try though.

Its just theres so much geological terms and so much chemistry involved ... I don't get half the stuff. Its a good thing that the exam requires us to only answer 6 of the 12 questions, otherwise I'd die :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)