• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How's your major work going? (1 Viewer)

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
Haha, I'm using photoshop for my major too.. but it's nothing to do with photo manipulation... it's rather just 'digital painting'... but well, the problem is, I don't know whether if I should submit the work under 'digital' artwork or just 'mixed media' and add a few drawings into it? Which will gain me an extra mark or two... hmm.... :uhoh:

The Freshmaker

HSC

3 Major Works

Drama IP & Drama GP,
Art Major
IPT website

My website is getting very neglected given that i'm struggling to balance between my art major work and drawing costume designs for my Drama IP. So far i'm not feeling very stressed but I wish I didn't have to sit on the computer for so long - my eyes ache a lot these days, lol. AND DEAR GOD! It's already 2pm?! Urgh, goodbye Sunday.

goosiegoo

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
PC and Mac PS are pretty much the same to me. And OMG, how amazing is CS3!
I haven't used CS3 yet! I got so good familiar with CS1 last year that i'm pretty sure if tried a newer version i'd get confused and have some sort of meltdown. Hahaha.
So its good? Maybe i should have a look at it - i've heard some very impressive things about it.

HSC
goosiegoo said:
I haven't used CS3 yet! I got so good familiar with CS1 last year that i'm pretty sure if tried a newer version i'd get confused and have some sort of meltdown. Hahaha.
So its good? Maybe i should have a look at it - i've heard some very impressive things about it.
I'm not very good at PS at all, but when i sat down to use PSCS3 for a Software project a few weeks ago, it did everyting i needed to perfectly, which is a new thing for me.

goosiegoo

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
I'm not very good at PS at all, but when i sat down to use PSCS3 for a Software project a few weeks ago, it did everyting i needed to perfectly, which is a new thing for me.
Yeah? I don't think i have ever tried software related things on Photoshop, so i wouldn't know where to start there. As i said before, i tried web design on Adobe GoLive once... haha.. i failed miserably. So confusing.

HSC
goosiegoo said:
Yeah? I don't think i have ever tried software related things on Photoshop, so i wouldn't know where to start there. As i said before, i tried web design on Adobe GoLive once... haha.. i failed miserably. So confusing.
All I did was create a screen interface, lol.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
goosiegoo said:
Exactly - i have absolutely no idea. :rofl:
lol, no you really would be able to do it if you can use Photoshop. He just means he made an image of what his program would look like. I've been using PS to make background images and stuff for mine, too.

goosiegoo

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
lol, no you really would be able to do it if you can use Photoshop. He just means he made an image of what his program would look like. I've been using PS to make background images and stuff for mine, too.
Oh, haha. Shows what i know.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
My program works! Booya!

Just need to do up some graphics, add a Congratulations You're Done screen and that's all she wrote.

Then documentation, lol.

repax

HSC
i take 13 units, physics, biology, chemistry, general maths, 2u advanced english, ext 1 english, ext 2 english, studies of religion,

and my major work for ext 2 is going kinda ok, but the sciences are killing me

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
repax said:
i take 13 units, physics, biology, chemistry, general maths, 2u advanced english, ext 1 english, ext 2 english, studies of religion,

and my major work for ext 2 is going kinda ok, but the sciences are killing me
Whoa, all the sciences eh?

zaqwerty

HSC
I thought I was a quater of the way through my Art major work, that's until I decided to change my idea.

Now I've done 20/112 of the things I must do.

Damn.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
zaqwerty said:
I thought I was a quater of the way through my Art major work, that's until I decided to change my idea.

Now I've done 20/112 of the things I must do.

Damn.
Holy mother of a.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Only one story left to write for my ext2 but it's being bloody difficult.
Does anyone else have issues with creativity coming and going...it doesn't work when it's forced.

bloomers

HSC
textiles: going well, probably will be finished by the end of this term with the rate im going

drama gp:
4 mins done, but still difficulty with storyline and advancing the performance. bit worried.

drama ip: uh oh. costume design.. changing mind about my idea, but i feel like i have to stick with it now.. have no real direction due to shitty teacher and no idea of the marks i get. really need to get onto it, start final renderings, fix up my fucking journal. bane of my life.

very scared. both my textiles and drama teachers want these done by the end of term.. drama is going to hate me. and i find it so hard to do at home cause i want to get assessments out of the way first but i cant motivate myself to do them early...

somebody slap me?

goosiegoo

HSC
I've actually... started something solid toward my drama i.p. I'm pleased with myself. Yet also stressed. So stressed.

miss-smexy

HSC
Amy Lou said:
Only one story left to write for my ext2 but it's being bloody difficult.
Does anyone else have issues with creativity coming and going...it doesn't work when it's forced.
Same here. Luckily you only have one more story to go! I think my character lacks depth - so now I have to do it all again and it's quite frustrating at times when I have nothing to write down. :sleep:

miss-smexy

HSC
101-UAI said:
extension 2 is coming along quite nicely, i'm really enjoying it

extension history is mad, i love it, so interesting, i noe i'm really gna nail it this year
haha nicee. Wish I felt the same way. Unfortunately, no >.< I'm stressed, yet still procrastinating on the BOS! =S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)