Hows your room? (2 Viewers)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
ahhah look at my study room ...this is AFTER i tried cleaning it up..the papers r sorta actually in piles..sorta...b4 it was like a sea of paper where i kept stacking it cos i had to tiptoe around my room

this is my bedroom...i use it for sleeping only as opposed to work...note the contrast

click to enlarge btw..

Last edited:

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
enoch said:
ahhah look at my study room ...this is AFTER i tried cleaning it up..the papers r sorta actually in piles..sorta...b4 it was like a sea of paper where i kept stacking it cos i had to tiptoe around my room

this is my bedroom...i use it for sleeping only as opposed to work...note the contrast

click to enlarge btw..
my room is practically the same, i only use it for sleeping so its dark24/7, only i have cd's and stuff litered thru aswell.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I got rid of all the maths, religion, legal and english stuff off my desk... and chucked it onto the floor lol.
Only IPT and business to go... :)
2 weeks left
1 week til IPT
2 weeks til business
so i'm quite lucky in a sense
the worst of my HSC is over.
2day would've been the worst day though
worse than that legal and SOR1 on the same day

Gummy_bear

HSC
enoch said:

click to enlarge btw..
Liking all the bottles of V! lol

cint

HSC
mine is hideous. but the good thing is........ WE CAN THROW IT ALL OUT (all the books and paper etc) and then it will be nice and tidy. cleaning up will never have been so easy

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
oh my room is absolutely dreadful. im currently sitting on my bed so ill explain it to you. although its a little better now, i semi - cleaned it. but there are about 4 binder folders strewn on the floor, theres a huge pile of sheets and books and stuff, and then clothes everywhere.

oh and a desk you cant quite see the top of

darkroomgirl

HSC
Some of you people are lucky to have a desk... my desk is located in a place where I could literally hear everything going on in the house (at the moment it's that bloody woman from Today Tonight... argh she's so annoying)... so then I have to study on my bed, which is, despite what that implies, really uncomfortable. I have a box of notes (yes, a box!) on the floor, plus two whole piles of texts and notes and practice essays and past questions. Occasionally, there's a used cup on my bedside table (drained of coffee, to which I'm addicted), plus an empty packet of chips (making the room smell really stale). Every morning I attempt to make it look like an organised mess... but it always ends up the same every night. It's tragic, really. And embarrassing. I wish I could just clean it all out already... arghh... five bloody exams to go...

olchik

HSC
cint said:
mine is hideous. but the good thing is........ WE CAN THROW IT ALL OUT (all the books and paper etc) and then it will be nice and tidy. cleaning up will never have been so easy
Good luck to you with cleaning!:) Then your room will be so nice and clean, the main thing is to keep it in this order;)

frootloop

HSC
crazy_viet said:
here's my room, this was after last thursday, its 'slightly' cleaner now lol!!
Woah! How much paper is there on the floor? I couldn't stand it if my floor was that cluttered. Only my desk and bed bare evidence of HSC study.

My room is actually quite neat.

elisabeth

HSC
My room has to be tidy, coz I can't study surrounded by clutter. The routine goes like so:

wake up
brief panic
breakfast
drag out all related notes
cram
exam
come home, chillax
tidy up room
prepare to study
sleep

'Tis good.

Bo-batron

HSC
Well then... I must be from another planet, because unlike everybody here, my room is spotless, with no paper on the floor... actually, it is probably the cleanest and best looking it has been ever. I can't sleep if it's a dump.
The dining room table on the other hand..... yeah, that is covered in texts books, past papers, folders, sleeves of all my BIO (AAA HATE YOU) topics.. and many many summary sheets.... and many highlighters :p
So, we eat in the loungeroom now.

HSC
mr_brightside said:
cant post pics atm but its covered in random notes..

and i keep slipping on this STUPID plastic folder :(
i really should move it
Omg me too!!! And stupid me had them near the door lol. I moved them before I seriously thought id slip, break my arm and fail lol. They seem to follow me though in my room....out to attack I tell ya!!

My room is absolutely shocking, and it was like that before so now its so bad. I dont even bother making my bed now i just chuck the blankets on top along with my notes and books hehe.

al_x

short*
HSC
hey spulchres i have that bio textbook too! (but i never use it haha)... ur room isnt really that bad... congrats enoch.. how do u study in that mess? at least my room is semi organised mess lol. My car is equally as bad... all my maths notes are strewn over the backseat as i was studying at the library before the maths exam

HSC
elisabeth said:
My room has to be tidy, coz I can't study surrounded by clutter. The routine goes like so:

wake up
brief panic
breakfast
drag out all related notes
cram
exam
come home, chillax
tidy up room
prepare to study
sleep

'Tis good.
yeah I've got a similar thing. though, my form of 'tidy' is just having whatever books and paper I don't need out of the way, a clear(ish) desk and most of the floor clean (we'll ignore the past papers and notes stacking up in one corner. Good thing to save up and chuck away ALL AT ONCE! yeah baby), a made bed BUT we'll ignore the bottles of water, CDs on top of CDs, stationary scattered everywhere, sweets, junk food(unopened don't worry. don't want rats here) anddd yeah that's about it*GRIN

but bed MUST BE MADE *twitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)