HSC 05 - Memorabilia. (1 Viewer)

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
So today I finished my exams. I asked the lady if I could take my "student card" and she said yes. So I did and also brought back two pieces of brown strings LOL. I'm gonna hang it on my wall with the brown string. What are your memorabilia for this past year?

Discuss.

P.S: I'll post the picture later. Pics would be good.

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
hahah that's awesome.
i'm not finished until next thursday but i'll be flogging lots of stuff.

neafoo

HSC
i stole some string yesterday as for that reason
but im not finished yet ;<

Kd14

HSC
All I have are the exam papers.. It's all good..

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
my school is selling a mug, with our school colour(blue), our emblem and "the class of 2005" written on it. its only 5 bux, i wanna buy it.

Counterfeit

HSC
Sepulchres said:
So today I finished my exams. I asked the lady if I could take my "student card" and she said yes. So I did and also brought back two pieces of brown strings LOL. I'm gonna hang it on my wall with the brown string. What are your memorabilia for this past year?

Discuss.

P.S: I'll post the picture later. Pics would be good.
my god youre weird

I was under the impression most people aim to FORGET about the HSC and all the pain it entails.

jynxe

HSC
I haven't even taken my exam papers with me!

pig_93

HSC
im just going to keep my exams in a lovely big pile to show my kids

thats enough i think.
the string is a lovely and quirky idea though lol but i dont have an affinity to the string cos i dont write that much that i require so much string.

anyhow, still have a week til its over
bloody business!

HSC
people in my grade have made a year book with heaps of photos and "memorbilia" stuff in it. i havnt seen it yet coz we get it at the formal, but i hope its good!!:)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
I'll tell u what I will take after my exams finish....

I'll take my ass out of the exam room.

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
lol.. i only did my maths exam this yr and the superviseor made a big eal wether i should take my student card... meanwhile i just wanted to get out of the exam room but she really wanted me to have it so made me wait till she asked around lol

the bugs sound like a cool idea... hmm will try do that as well as the yearbooks that r on the way

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I've got all the question booklets (which i will throw into a bonfire) and i'll take the student card thingo home and hang it next to my school cert one. ^^

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
memorabilia

Our year advisor has been video taping the current year 12's since grade 9 at events and excursions etc. It was so funny he showed it to us at our graduation lunch and all the comments he made on it were priceless. He narrated on it and it was fantastic.

He is giving all of year 12 a copy of the dvd, which is actually pretty damn good quality with the dvd menus and shit. :p

That is my only school related thing ill keep.

Jess241186

HSC
im going to take a student card, i have one from my japanese speaking exam somewhere... but also our school does the hwole year twelve year book thing, which is more than enough to remind most people about the hsc as well as the 13 years they spent at school

ishq

brown?
HSC
I took the Student Card, stepped outside the examination hall and tore it into a million miniscule pieces.

Then, I watched them fly away.

[/HSC]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)